Hacking help!! the wii system memory Problem

tom3495

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Into the WII, the said "An error occurred while accessing wii system memory.Refer to the wii Operations Manual for details"

Who can help me
mellow.gif

harveychan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its called a brick...give more details on what you did befor this happened..you installed a wad or deleted ios ..and do you have priiloader installed or bootmii..

cacildo

Went and came back
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Isnt that the "System files corrupted" error, related to Wii Fit Plus?

I get this system files corrupted from time to time. I just turn it off, on again and its all good.

Kryptical

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
cacildo said:

I get this system files corrupted from time to time. I just turn it off, on again and its all good.
Wii Fit Plus gives you that? I had never had any of that happen to me before.

@OP - You need to tell us more info...

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
OP we need more info.
What have you installed to your Wii ? Priiloader ? What cIOS ? Any custom channels on the menu ?
What were you doing when it happened ?
What have you done to "try" and fix it (if anything) ? (btw unplugging the wii for a while and plugging it back in is worth a shot and not dangerous)
Do you have bootmii installed to BOOT2 and also have a NAND backup ?

etc etc... more info = more help
smile.gif

cacildo said:

Um... you sure that was the cause (I highly doubt that)

cacildo

Went and came back
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Slimmmmmm said:
cacildo said:

Well, im too lazy to search again about it...

But sometimes my wii do suffer from the "System files corrupted" black screen

You turn on your wii, the disclaimer screen shows up. You press A to pass it. Text starts to fade, but freeze halfway for a few seconds. After that a white text shows up on screen "Your system files are corrupted. Please check the instructions manual for troubleshooting". You go nuts (if its the first time), then unplug the wii, wait a few seconds, plug it again, turn it on and everything is ok once again, system menu and all.

This happens from time to time since... well... lets see... last november. Almost one year already.

Then i began to realize that it usually happens after i play Wii Fit. More precisely, after i use the Wii Fit Channel to check my weight in the morning.

Its not allways that i play wii fit plus and the error happens. But every time it happens, the last game i played was Wii Fit Plus or Wii Fit plus channel.

Since i got pretty worried about that back when it first happened, i searched online and found that some people had the same error, with the same wii fit plus, and a lot of em had nothing with hacking. I also found one or two people who had this error but no Wii Fit Plus in the middle.

Anyway, in the end, my Wii still working fine, im still checking my weight in the mornings but this damn wii fit plus still calls me overweight!!!!

Kryptical

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
cacildo said:
Slimmmmmm said:
cacildo said:

Well, im too lazy to search again about it...

But sometimes my wii do suffer from the "System files corrupted" black screen

You turn on your wii, the disclaimer screen shows up. You press A to pass it. Text starts to fade, but freeze halfway for a few seconds. After that a white text shows up on screen "Your system files are corrupted. Please check the instructions manual for troubleshooting". You go nuts (if its the first time), then unplug the wii, wait a few seconds, plug it again, turn it on and everything is ok once again, system menu and all.

This happens from time to time since... well... lets see... last november. Almost one year already.

Then i began to realize that it usually happens after i play Wii Fit. More precisely, after i use the Wii Fit Channel to check my weight in the morning.

Its not allways that i play wii fit plus and the error happens. But every time it happens, the last game i played was Wii Fit Plus or Wii Fit plus channel.

Since i got pretty worried about that back when it first happened, i searched online and found that some people had the same error, with the same wii fit plus, and a lot of em had nothing with hacking. I also found one or two people who had this error but no Wii Fit Plus in the middle.

Anyway, in the end, my Wii still working fine, im still checking my weight in the mornings but this damn wii fit plus still calls me overweight!!!!
Wii Fit Plus is one of the best games
smile.gif

Anyways, @OP, did you try to unplug your Wii for a whole night?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    That Dell data breach is worse than people probably realize....
    When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high ranking people.
    I personally handled a call from the second highest person at Raytheon. That call bothered me a lot... The guy was nice and smart what bothered me was the way management basically just blew him off instead of going the extra mile to help him.
    In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really the issue could have been solved for like 450 bucks lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    sometimes I wonder why anyone would ever buy mega man x legacy collection 2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all in chronological order, which makes legacy collection 2 worthless
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i want to start singing pirate metal songs and sea shanties if i play sea of thieves
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    find a pirate metal playlist
    +2
    and sing along
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nevermind i just learned swearing is against the rules in sea of thieves

i was about to start singing the song i last put in "what song are you currently listening to" yesterday
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but yeah ig so
    swearing not allowed in a pirate game? what has the world come to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (here's the song for context)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just add -izle to the end of every curse word, you will be fine.
    +2
    i like alestorm
    +1
    @BigOnYa too many syllables
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    +2
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG7fk_DUz5g +1