help!! switch wont turn on after rcm

kcino

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
connected my switch to my pc to rcm it using tegrarcm ive tried rebooting it via hard reset ive also tried plugging it in and booting a payload but that wont work the computer wont find the device saying (unrecognized device) any helpful tips?? im at a loss its probably a simple fix but i cant seem to get it to boot anything (solved)

Last edited by kcino,

kcino

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i fixed it myself for anyone else who ever has the black screen issue after a failed payload try disabling the driver then reenabling it and attempting to throw it into rcm again

kcino

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do yo disable and reenable?
sorry for the late response just get on your pc go to device manager and then plug it in you will see something like apx something something pop up or nintendo switch right click it go to drivers and hit disable then renable this will basically restart it then you want to go try to throw it into rcm again but dont use the same payload or payload launcher try uninstalling and reinstalling the payload launcher on your pc so it wont screw up again ive had it happen to me more then once that a payload messed up and failed to launch like this

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1