heratis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi everyone.

I need your help, I'll try to give you as much info as I can.

I have a
new 3ds xl U, a few days ago I tried to update to 11.3.0-36U from the system update option, everything went good until the update complete and a prompt window ask to press any button to restart the console, after that the console never started, it just stay on a black screen so I set up hourglass9 as a payload and restore a past nand backup on 9.2.0-20U, after nand restored the console turned on ok but I was unable tu load any payload or .bin such as luma3ds, even luma 3ds settings don't load pressing select while pressing on button, so I tough maybe it was the a9lh version I had installed in the past went corrupted so I prep my sd card with a9lhsafeinstaller, enter the homebrew launcher (remember that I was unable to load any payload at this time) and update a9lh, the process was successful but after restarting my console it was dead it stays on a black screen.

I assume it still have a9lh because when you try to turn it on with no sd card it just blinks the blue led and then suddenly turn off automatically, but I can't figure out if it is trying to find the .bin in other folder rather than the root of the sd card or it is a brick.

I have tried many many thing such as downloading several versions of luma3ds, tried to start other payloads directly from the arm9loaderhax.bin on the root of the sd card but nothing has yet worked.

Do you have you any clues? any idea will be helpful.

Thank you in advice.

Regards.

AH

heratis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
replace your arm9loadehax.bin with luma 6.6/latest nightly

i have done that, I have tried to load hourglass9 as a arm9loadehax.bin, but the problem is that the console seems to not be reading it, I have even tried with different sd cards with no success.

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NVM
XE9CPR1
9DoeeZs
And your point is? I just said that.:ninja:

heratis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
replace your arm9loadehax.bin with luma 6.6/latest nightly

already did that, didn't worked

Why do people always reach for an ancient NAND backup as the first option for fixing things?
Are you using Gateway?

I think's that's what's for a nand backup

Just to confirm, when you restored the backup you selected (Keep a9lh)?

yes I did

try booting without any game cart plugged in.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

i have done that, didn't work

you could use homebrew Launcher to start Decrypt9 or Godmode9 to make a CTRTransfer (it may help)

now I don't have access to homebrew launcher or payload, the console just won't start

Gnarmagon

Noob <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
already did that, didn't worked

I think's that's what's for a nand backup

yes I did

i have done that, didn't work

now I don't have access to homebrew launcher or payload, the console just won't start
Umm how did you messed up with this ? (I hope you used Decrypt9)
Can you get into Recovery ? (if your SD Card with A9LH Payload on it isn't inserted your 3ds won't start because the Payload got with Ctransfer deleted)

heratis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Umm how did you messed up with this ? (I hope you used Decrypt9)
Can you get into Recovery ? (if your SD Card with A9LH Payload on it isn't inserted your 3ds won't start because the Payload got with Ctransfer deleted)

Yes the sd card is inserted, but the console seems not read the bin file to load it

Gnarmagon

Noob <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Do you get a "plop" Sound ? and the Blue Light turns on for some Seconds ? -> (bricked)
What about removing the Battery ?
You could try sending your N3DS to Nintendo

heratis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Do you get a "plop" Sound ? and the Blue Light turns on for some Seconds ? -> (bricked)
What about removing the Battery ?
You could try sending your N3DS to Nintendo

So i think then it is a brick, maybe soldering the mother board to the pc

heratis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
keep in mind that when your 3ds is on 11.3 it will brick when restoring :O
That was something I didn't think about, now, the update to 11.3 never complete so I restore back to 9.2 and the process went ok the console turn on correctly but after updating a9lh the console never start again. Any clue?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: im going off now...I'll turn off my brain