Hacking Help! Semi Brick wii, MMM says System Menu v(null)

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
In the very 1st post you said you had Boot2. Restore your nand backup and your done. Unless of course you don't have a nand Backup. You are installing system ios then system menu?

Alex Kent

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
formspring.me
XP
Country
United States
If this helps at all I also realized I've been running BootMii as Boot2, not quite sure how to access BootMii, but I can access priiloader and homebrew channel, found my nand.bin and keys.bin file in my desktop documents and I tried to download nandfix but the link on this site has expired.

Alex Kent

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
formspring.me
XP
Country
United States
Found both files with a bootmii folder that I must have created as a backup, trying a nand recovery now(arrow coming off sd card going into chip) and roberts my father's brother, I hope this works! If so it kind of sucks how long it took after realizing I had the tools all along, but it was a great learning experience.

Alex Kent

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
formspring.me
XP
Country
United States
I think the one I found is my original, I found both files and the bootmii folder in my documents under a folder I named BackUp which I must have made when I first modded my wii, I knew I did the backup but was unsure if I actually ever kept the files.

Alex Kent

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
formspring.me
XP
Country
United States
YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/2byHyqiZVS8?si=Qr7te3eS9u0xQYDh