2di4u

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi Folks,

Not sure if I screwed up my kids Wii or not. Anyway, this is what I did.

Used USB Manager and put on 3 games- NHL 2K11, Metroid, The Other and Wii Sports Resort. They went on fine, no problems whatsoever. Then I hooked up the USB Drive to the Wii. When I went to USb Loader to see the games there, I got a message about updating. I thought it was an upgrade to the USB Loader Program so I let it install. That must have been a mistake. Now, USB Loader loads ok, but after 5-8 seconds I get a black screen wiht all these numbers and a message that a fatal error occurred. The Wii works fine if I insert a game disc and runs every game I insert. Here are my questions:

1) Is the Wii fried???
2) Can I use a differnt loader program??
3 Can I install USB Loader over the present one to see if that fixes it?
4) Can I uninstall the 4.2 softmod and redo it all again??

If I have to restore the Wii and start fresh, can someone please point me to the correct how to files/section.

I hope there is a simple solution, because my kids are complaining and I had a bitch of a day at work and need this problem like another hole in the head!

2di4u

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am using Rv 916. Also, maybe it has somehting to do with my son tryng to mount the games. I have 45 titles on the usb drive, but in usb loader, it now only shows 20. Is there a way to unmount/undo what he did? When I use Neo gamma, all games show up

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Again, what USB loader are you using? Judging by the revision I'd say your using GX?
If so, than with the latest update i've also had errors. Either switch to a better different USB loader like configurable USB loader or wiiflow. Or use an earlier revision of GX, see if that helps

2di4u

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry for the confusion. Yes, I am using GX USB Loader. when I use Neogamma, it works fine. Please correct me if I am wrong, but to use WiiFlow, I will need to reformat the hard drive andpartition it, then load the games on 1 partition and the WiiFlow on the other? IS this correct?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.