Homebrew Help please

r3ddevil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anytime I try to update FBI, or install anything using QA I always get this, have not used my 3ds in forever just an fyi

Attachments

• 1528329594473454063206781416067.jpg
    1528329594473454063206781416067.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 142

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GitHub no longer supports TLS versions supported by the 3DS, so you need to update to 2.5.0 manually using a computer in order to be able to continue receving updates on the 3DS.

r3ddevil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GitHub no longer supports TLS versions supported by the 3DS, so you need to update to 2.5.0 manually using a computer in order to be able to continue receving updates on the 3DS.
Ahhh ok gotcha I'm rusty as hell do you have the link and an install guide for it?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And idea what I can use for pokemon to get all items I have pksm but no clue what version it is.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahhh ok gotcha I'm rusty as hell do you have the link and an install guide for it?
Go here and download the 2.5.0 version of FBI. If you're updating a CIA-installed version, download the CIA and install it with your current version of FBI to update it. If you are using the 3dsx verison (recommended), download it and replace the one on your SD card.

And idea what I can use for pokemon to get all items I have pksm but no clue what version it is.
Personally, I like to edit my Pokemon save files by using Checkpoint to backup my save file, edit the save file with PKHex on my computer, and then use Checkpoint to restore the edited save file.

Reactions: zoogie

r3ddevil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go here and download the 2.5.0 version of FBI. If you're updating a CIA-installed version, download the CIA and install it with your current version of FBI to update it. If you are using the 3dsx verison (recommended), download it and replace the one on your SD card.

Personally, I like to edit my Pokemon save files by using Checkpoint to backup my save file, edit the save file with PKHex on my computer, and then use Checkpoint to restore the edited save file.
Is pkhex complicated or easy.? And honestly not sure if my fbi is CIA or not

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is pkhex complicated or easy.? And honestly not sure if my fbi is CIA or not
Personally, I think it's the easiest option.

As for FBI, how are you launching it? Are you launching it as an application on the home menu, or are you launching it from the Homebrew Launcher?

If you're launching it from the home menu, you installed a CIA file. If you are launching it from the Homebrew Launcher, you're using the 3dsx version.

Last edited by Lacius,

r3ddevil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, I think it's the easiest option.

As for FBI, how are you launching it? Are you launching it as an application on the home menu, or are you launching it from the Homebrew Launcher?

If you're launching it from the home menu, you installed a CIA file. If you are launching it from the Homebrew Launcher, you're using the 3dsx version.
As an app on the homescreen

r3ddevil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're using a N3DS, you can use the microSD Management to move files between a N3DS and a PC wirelessly.
https://en-americas-support.nintend...ove-files-between-a-new-nintendo-3ds-xl-and-a
thanks man appreciate it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you're using a N3DS, you can use the microSD Management to move files between a N3DS and a PC wirelessly.
https://en-americas-support.nintend...ove-files-between-a-new-nintendo-3ds-xl-and-a
now just gotta find my pokesave so i can try pokehex haha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte