Homebrew Help please !

Tomer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I installed Menuhax on my 3ds and it worked just fine . (my 3ds is 11.0.0-33E firmware) Yesterday, my 3ds worked perfectly fine and today I couldnt open eShop, Internet browser , The Hombrew Channel and I couldnt update my system after giving up on finiding a solution. Can someone help me? I dont know what to do . . . (is my 3ds bricked?)

ADS3500

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I installed Menuhax on my 3ds and it worked just fine . (my 3ds is 11.0.0-33E firmware) Yesterday, my 3ds worked perfectly fine and today I couldnt open eShop, Internet browser , The Hombrew Channel and I couldnt update my system after giving up on finiding a solution. Can someone help me? I dont know what to do . . . (is my 3ds bricked?)
A brick is when your system doesn't turn on, turns on for a few seconds then gives you an error screen, or turns on with a blue screen, so this isn't close to a brick. A new update was released a few days ago, so you can't access the internet for a lot of things without updating. Are you sure you can't access the homebrew launcher? It should still work if you're on 11.0 and you can use httpwn to access the internet. I wouldn't recommend updating, but if you want to, check your internet settings and make sure you haven't changed anything. If you haven't changed anything, you might have a bad internet connection.

Reactions: xyxa

SimplyFedorable

Evangelion Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try to access the update from system settings by going other settings> go to fourth page> system update. Also, remove your sd card. Menuhax is almost completely on the sd card and may be interfering with the update( I HIGHLY doubt this is the case, but you never know). Also, have you messed with your DNS? That could be blocking the update

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-