Hacking Help please!

NightMystic760

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I already have a supercard sd and my brother ended up getting a passkey 2 yesterday. Is there anyway for those to work together to let me play ds games?

megatron_lives

Trophies
Website
www.enthalpynet.co.uk
XP
Country
Dude, you have everything you need to play roms on a DS!!!

It sounds like there's some worry in your post, that I don't understand -

The passkey should be compatable with all flash carts so should work with your supercard sd.

Passkey in slot 1 + DS game + supecard in slot 2+roms - easy!

Enjoy!

NightMystic760

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ive been able to play the gba roms easily. but when it comes to the passkey part im completely stumped.

i have the passkey 2 in the ds slot with brain age plugged into it. When i turn it on it just goes to two white screens and nothing else happens.

melloncollie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't mean to sound like an ass but why not search on how to properly run a PassKey 2?

Edit: Oh, and megatron_lives, you're sig is a little too big. It's suppose to be around 400x100 (see figure 1).

Figure 1
sigguide.png

megatron_lives

Trophies
Website
www.enthalpynet.co.uk
XP
Country
You need to program the passkey so it "knows" what DS game your using in it.

I've never used a passkey so can't give you strict instructions but check this website out-

http://www.m3adapter.com/faq.htm

And look for the title/question:

"How to program the Passkey2 device ?"

NB - The link to nintendumps seems useless!

The m3adapter site will show you the link for software you need to program the passkey, and http://www.iso420.com/nds/m3sd/index.htm has a small section near the end giving some instructions.

I really can't tell you more than that. I'd suggest if your still stuck, checking on a M3 forum for passkey support or search this site.

Hope it all goes well

NightMystic760

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ive tried upgrading the version to 4.0 using brain age as the game. It updates to 3.0 but every time i try to make it to 4.0 it doesnt change.

I also choose to use brain age as the passkey 2 game. Every time i turn it on it goes straight to two white screens

megatron_lives

Trophies
Website
www.enthalpynet.co.uk
XP
Country
Dude, this isn't the best place to ask for this advice- check a M3 forum or better yet I found this for you:

Look for the section titled:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=30243

"Addendum A - Programming the Passkey 2"

Any more probs after that mate and I think you're making a simple mistake somewhere.

Please please please though, visit an M3 or Passkey forum - They can help you more

All the best

NightMystic760

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finally figured it out by accident.

Turns out that when i go into the finding the code thats on ds cart i choose thing i have to insert the passkey2 then. Then restart it once i confirm the code.

God the box for passkey 2 is such lies.

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The passkey2 works fine, just gotta know how to use one. Do a search next time and the instructions are pretty explicit. It does suck that it doesn't come with instructions for people pampered by devices like passcards now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2: +1