Help please ysmenu dstt !

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by pspunabletohack, Sep 19, 2010.

Sep 19, 2010
  1. pspunabletohack
    OP

Member pspunabletohack GBAtemp Fan

Belgium
    When will a new YSMENU Come? which makes the latest games as art academy, lego harry potter years 1-4

Because there al lot of games that does'nt work on my dstt [​IMG]

Of is there a patch for these games ?

Please help and sorry that my english is not so good

PS: i got this problem to on my dstt sandisk 4 gb micro sd (pokémon heartgold runs slow -.-)

2. 0ddity

Member 0ddity GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    There are monthly updates, the following games are on the "To Do" list and don't currently work:
    Code:
    DS-Normal:
    4784 - CWBP - Jacqueline Wilson's Tracy Beaker: The Game (E) : freezes during bootup. extinfo needs to be added. Firmware needs to be updated.
    4800 - BIGP - Combat of Giants - Mutant Insects (E) : boots to 2 white screens. extinfo needs to be added.
    4951 - UXBP - Jam with the Band (E) : boots to 2 black screens. 1st 2 RAM offsets need to be added to extinfo.
    4982 - BBAE - Backyard Sports Sandlot Sluggers (U) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
    4993 - BKEE - Hello Kitty Birthday Adventures (U) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
    5009 - BWOE - Wipeout The Game (U) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
    5021 - CCRE - Color Cross (U) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
    5026 - BLHP - Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
    5028 - B46P - Sherlock Holmes and the Mystery of Osborne House (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
    5053 - BLHE - LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 (U) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
    5073 - BDWE - Despicable Me (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
    5078 - BOUP - Pharaoh's Golden Amulet (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
    5079 - BF5P - Puzzle Horse Friends (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
    5096 - BS8E - The Sorcerers Apprentice (U) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
    5102 - BHRX - Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
    5115 - BGYP - Saddle Club (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
    5119 - BNSE - Nursery Mania (U) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
    5117 - BA8E - Astro Invaders (U) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
    5122 - BX2P - Tales to Enjoy Little Red Riding Hood (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
    5125 - BW8X - Around the World in 80 Days (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
    5126 - BHZE - Petz Hamsterz Superstars (U) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
    5131 - BHRE - Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena (U) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
    5137 - BX3P - Tales to Enjoy! Puss in Boots (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
    5138 - YMYE - Myst v1.1 (U) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
    5148 - BUZP - Puzzle Art (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
    5162 - B4DE - Doras Big Birthday Adventure (U) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
    5170 - B5TE - Puzzle Time (U) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
    5179 - BCEP - Freddie Flintoff's PowerPlay Cricket (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.

DSi-Enhanced :
    4952 - VPPV - Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands (E) : loads but AP still present. extinfo needs to be fixed.
    5016 - VSKV - Shrek Forever After (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
    5017 - VT3V - Toy Story 3 (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
    5089 - VWVE - Vampire Legends Power of Three (U) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added. 
    5091 - VBSE - Petz Dolphinz Encounter (U) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added. 
    5092 - VCGE - Cheer We Go! (U) : errcode=-6. infolib needs to be added. 1st 2 RAM offsets need to be added to extinfo.
    5128 - VBAE - Imagine Babyz Fashion (U) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added. 
    5134 - VPPE - Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands (U) : loads but AP still present. extinfo needs to be fixed.
    5163 - VETP - 1000 Cooking Recipes from ELLE a table (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
    5164 - VAAV - Art Academy (E) : errcode=-4. infolib needs to be added.
    Don't ask for a game to be fixed.

3. pspunabletohack
    OP

Belgium
    so they are not stopped making updates ? [​IMG]

4. Clookster

Banned Clookster Your Clookster

Switzerland
    You know, an Acekard is 10 Euros. Two cards are better than one.

5. pspunabletohack
    OP

Belgium
    Ok but i don't wont to buy a acekard because i got an r4ds to i just want to know will a update come of are they stopped making updates ? [​IMG] ?

6. Dter ic

Member Dter ic ~

United Kingdom
    no reall y you got a r4??? DAMM IT.../

yeh the dstt team stopped updateing the cards, you may want to update your firmwate get the latest 3 .dat files in stiky

7. pspunabletohack
    OP

Belgium
    yes i did this but i still can't play the games like lego harry potter i wan't to know of the ysmenu team wil make a update of the infolib.dat savelib.dat [​IMG]

8. Depravo

Global Moderator Depravo Jaded curmudgeon

United Kingdom
    Then why aren't you using Wood R4?

9. pspunabletohack
    OP

Belgium
    Because the r4 don't have sdhc so my micro sd card is full so i want use my dstt 4gb micro sd
    So are they making a new infolib.dat ?

10. emigre

Member emigre Has complex motives

United Kingdom
    Than sacrifice game quantity for a competent firmware?

11. pspunabletohack
    OP

Belgium
    ok i just want to know if there wil come a new update of the unofficial infolib.dat,extinfo