Hacking HELP please with TN X on 3.18

Daniel Ramkissoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, I have TN V11 installed on my 3.18 firmware ps vita. I can install psx games through tn v and also play them on tn v (but sound is very laggy). I put the exploit savedata on my vita and transfer it for tekken 2 but whenever i lose the survival match it just gives me a black screen followed by error code c1-2852-3. Any help please.

Syon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Open H.bin from the save folder of tekken with a hex editor and scroll all the way down and you will see something like ms0:/PSP/SAVEDATA/TNV/TN.BIN. just change "TNV" to something else like "PSX" and don't forget to rename your TNX exploit folder to match the changes and transfer it over using cma/qcma.

copy/paste from a reddit post by Tony_Otaku - seems there's a folder conflict between tnv 11 and tnx.. install tnv10 or google some more if that doesn't work i guess

Daniel Ramkissoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Open H.bin from the save folder of tekken with a hex editor and scroll all the way down and you will see something like ms0:/PSP/SAVEDATA/TNV/TN.BIN. just change "TNV" to something else like "PSX" and don't forget to rename your TNX exploit folder to match the changes and transfer it over using cma/qcma.

copy/paste from a reddit post by Tony_Otaku - seems there's a folder conflict between tnv 11 and tnx.. install tnv10 or google some more if that doesn't work i guess
I did that and the names of the files match up. I'm at a complete loss

reprep

Trophies
Website
melankolisavar.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Only major pro of tn-v 11 compared to tn-10 is, tn-v 11 uses eboot files where it is fboot for tn-v 10. It includes the mr gas dot trick within code to override sonys eboot creation prevention. Unless you transfer stuff between a vita and psp through adhoc on a regular basis like me, this wont affect you.

TLDR just install tn-v10 and thank total_noob for his ability to recreate a psp xmb on vita.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by reprep,

Toni456

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
copy/paste from a reddit post by Tony_Otaku
That would be me haha.. but yeah there is definitely a save folder conflict with TNX/TNV not sure why OP is still receiving that error though as it worked perfectly fine for me and others.. perhaps he has the wrong save exploit for his region?

Reactions: Syon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users