Status
Not open for further replies.

EnvyP

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
hello!, im a "inexpert" game model extractor, but im here to ask if anyone can teach me how I can extract models from ps vita games, like project diva x v: , please help me! :I.

EDIT:
I already extracted the game, but I only obtained a "data.psarc" file but i dont see any 3d model format.

D

Deleted User

.psarc is an archive format. You'll need to extract the files inside of it first; it most-likely holds all of your game's main data. (such as models)
You could try using a PSARC extractor such as the ones designed for PS3, however I don't know if that's just for PS3 PSARCs. You could try it out though.
There is also a working PSARC extractor in the leaked PS Vita SDK, however it's illegal to share, so you'll have to find that for yourself if the extractors for PS3 PSARCs don't work.

After you've extracted the PSARC, you should now be able to dig for the model files.

Last edited by ,

RYUKIgba

Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I need help trying to extract files from a Vita game called Freedom Wars. I'm very new to this and I was hoping I could get some help. I don't know where in the files that I have contain the model files and I don't know any programs that I can use with this. Please help.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I need help trying to extract files from a Vita game called Freedom Wars. I'm very new to this and I was hoping I could get some help. I don't know where in the files that I have contain the model files and I don't know any programs that I can use with this. Please help.

create a thread. why you asking in some random thread a random question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o