ROM Hack Question HELP! OVERCLOCK WITH SXOS

Cryptoniz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Can someone give me a link or teach me how to overclock my switch currently running sxos 3.10 with FW11.0??
After i update my switch to the latest sxos version, my sys-clk doesnt get detected anymore.. tried to ask a question in the "overclock sxos" thread but seems to have no answer at all.
Help.. Thx

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone give me a link or teach me how to overclock my switch currently running sxos 3.10 with FW11.0??
After i update my switch to the latest sxos version, my sys-clk doesnt get detected anymore.. tried to ask a question in the "overclock sxos" thread but seems to have no answer at all.
Help.. Thx
What version of SXOS were you running before? The file structure got changed at some point

Cryptoniz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
What version of SXOS were you running before? The file structure got changed at some point
Yeah.. maybe below sxos v3 when my fw is still 10.2. Now even im updating my sys-clk that i find in the online, my sys-clk still doesnt get detected.. Help

Malaixiyaren

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Last edited by Malaixiyaren,
Reactions: ELY_M

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all