Hacking Help!!! Nintendo Switch Atmosphere error after downgrade-upgrade firmware

Dtwenty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone. I tell you my problem to see if you can help me. After downgrading my switch from 12.0.3 to 11.0.0 to test SX OS free and seeing that SX OS was not doing well on my console, I decided to upgrade the console back to version 12.0.3. the fact is that after updating the console atmosphere does not work well (error in some homebrews for example in retroarch and sometimes does not start if it is not through hekate) and for example if I want to install a pack (Stardust-Retroreloaded) does not load atmosphere at all (it does load the menu of those packs) and i tried with the sd formated on fat32 and exfat. Before downgrade everything worked fine with me in 12.0.3

Waiting for your help. Thank you

Hello everyone. I tell you my problem to see if you can help me. After downgrading my switch from 12.0.3 to 11.0.0 to test SX OS free and seeing that SX OS was not doing well on my console, I decided to upgrade the console back to version 12.0.3. the fact is that after updating the console atmosphere does not work well (error in some homebrews for example in retroarch and sometimes does not start if it is not through hekate) and for example if I want to install a pack (Stardust-Retroreloaded) does not load atmosphere at all (it does load the menu of those packs) and i tried with the sd formated on fat32 and exfat. Before downgrade everything worked fine with me in 12.0.3

Waiting for your help. Thank you
I used daybreak to do downgrade-upgrade

Dtwenty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Some homebrew for 12.0.x needed to be updated for it to work on 12.0.x for example checkpoint is one example.
I know. But the problem is that before this in the same version everything worked well for me. and the packs work fine in 12.0.3 only in my case they don't work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.