Hacking help needed

merbiyatch

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys..im kinda new to the DS scene but i just got my m3 ds real like a week ago and put in the latest firmware on it..i grabbed it from here

anyways i did that and was trying out a back up of the world ends with you..and for some reason, it crashed some part in the beggining after the frog scene(for those who have played it..) so i was thinking, hmm, this must be a bad rip or something.. so i go ahead and grab another one of somewhere(sorry cant mention, maybe you guys have better resources than i do) and it still crashes at the same time in the game(after the frog scene)..btw, i ran this backup using the m3sakura, then tried the m3 ds real firmware then the itouch, but no use..

what am i doing wrong?do i need to be on the ;atest firmware?well assuming i got the FW from the link i mentioned above that would be that latest, but how come my back up keeps crashing on me like that? =(

also i dont get what it means by triple boot..is it like you can load 3 firmwares in one?or you can choose which firmware you want to be running on?

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You have ther triple boot = can choose 1 of 3 firwares to run.

All you can do it wait for the firmware update, you can write to M3 see their website at M3adapter.com, they are usually quite quick to respond and add it into the next firmware. Tell them the firmware you are running (4.2d), the game and the issue

merbiyatch

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok thanks for letting me know mate
biggrin.gif

Archimdae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The World Ends With You problem is very much known. All you have to do is durring the movie after the frog fight, continuously open and close your DS. Something about one part in the movie if your DS is open it'll freeze. Once you get past that point, just save and you don't have to worry about it. It's ONLY in that one spot in that one movie scene.

You just gotta flap flap flap past it and your good to go.

Good luck!

merbiyatch

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Archimdae said:
The World Ends With You problem is very much known. All you have to do is durring the movie after the frog fight, continuously open and close your DS. Something about one part in the movie if your DS is open it'll freeze. Once you get past that point, just save and you don't have to worry about it. It's ONLY in that one spot in that one movie scene.

You just gotta flap flap flap past it and your good to go.

Good luck!

so,when do i start flapping it?when the movie BEGINS? or AFTER it crashes during the movie?

Archimdae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When the movie begins, before it crashes. If you see the video past the place it crashes while your opening and closing, you should be safe.

On a side note, you don't have to be rough with it or anything, your just trying to trigger the movie to play then go a little as you put it into sleep mode, then go a little more, etc. I think basicly you want it to play the part that would normal freeze the system while it's going to sleep. Once your past that spot your safe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.