Thousah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi all,

For a time I try to unbrick my switch because during boot I see (after the two logo's) the error 2002-4686 (Something went wrong, please restart).

I figured that there is a biskey mismatch with the USER partition in the NAND. When I try to test in HacDiskMount, only the USER partion give the following error:

hacdiskmount_error.png

All other partions give a succesfull test.

Is there a possibility to reset the BISKEY for the USER partition? I don't care if it is needed to completely wipe the contents of this partition if it gets my switch back up and running.

Thanks for advanced for any help!

Thousah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay, just want to let you know I fixed the 2002-4686 error. As I wrote i know there was a biskey mismatch on the user partition. I got hand of a rawnand with a decrypted USER partition. Because I have my biskeys, I was able to encrypt this USER partition with my onw biskey with NXnandmanager. Then I dumped this encrypted USER partition directly to my Switch with HacDiskMount and memloader. Did a biskey test and was successfull!

Performed a complete factory reset and the Switch is running fine again! Thanks for all the usefull tools out here to make this happen! Before you try this, be sure to always have a NAND backup!

Reactions: f0li0

luankiki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
my console is with error 2002 4686. I'm stuck on that part of BIS Key 3 (Users), the test is failing. Help me friend, how did you do the test right?

Thousah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I try to explain it in my post above:

- you need get an rawnand dump without encryption.
- with NXNandManager you can encrypt and dump the user partition with your bis keys
- the encrypted user partition can be dumped to the Switch.
- perform a factory reset and everything should work again

Of course I am not responsible if you brick your Switch more

ekids1234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
I try to explain it in my post above:

- you need get an rawnand dump without encryption.
- with NXNandManager you can encrypt and dump the user partition with your bis keys
- the encrypted user partition can be dumped to the Switch.
- perform a factory reset and everything should work again

Of course I am not responsible if you brick your Switch more

"you need get an rawnand dump without encryption."
Is this mean I can use another console's backup ?

Get another console's backup, decrypt that with NXNandManager, encrypt with brick console's BIS KEY and inject to that, right ?

Encrypt with brick console's BIS KEY can be done with NXNandManager in the same ?

INeedHelpMattyTrog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

For a time I try to unbrick my switch because during boot I see (after the two logo's) the error 2002-4686 (Something went wrong, please restart).

I figured that there is a biskey mismatch with the USER partition in the NAND. When I try to test in HacDiskMount, only the USER partion give the following error:

View attachment 204194

All other partions give a succesfull test.

Is there a possibility to reset the BISKEY for the USER partition? I don't care if it is needed to completely wipe the contents of this partition if it gets my switch back up and running.

Thanks for advanced for any help!
I have that same error when putting in my BIS key 2 (help)

Ash_Satan989

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hello! I really need some help. I am following the Sthetix Unbrick Level 3 guide and I am trying to use a donorNand to rebuild my Nand and restore. I am able to rebuild the Nand and Everything works fine till I run the systemrestorev3.te, I get the BIS write failed!!! error while writing BIS. I have an OLED Aula Mariko version.

Hassal

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Hello! I really need some help. I am following the Sthetix Unbrick Level 3 guide and I am trying to use a donorNand to rebuild my Nand and restore. I am able to rebuild the Nand and Everything works fine till I run the systemrestorev3.te, I get the BIS write failed!!! error while writing BIS. I have an OLED Aula Mariko version.
Are you using flats on the modchip?

Interference in the lines can cause this
This also happen if you have a bad eMMC

Ash_Satan989

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Are you using flats on the modchip?

Interference in the lines can cause this
This also happen if you have a bad eMMC
Hey! Thanks so much for your response. I am using a picofly Modchip with the standard cables. If eMMC is bad what to do? How to restore my nand? I don’t have my Nand backup

Hassal

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Hey! Thanks so much for your response. I am using a picofly Modchip with the standard cables. If eMMC is bad what to do? How to restore my nand? I don’t have my Nand backup
If you're following sthetix level 3 unbrick guide that means you're rebuilding your NAND from scratch. You will need to replace your NAND chip.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1