help needed ps4 9.00 jailbreak on a ESP8266 device

tommy28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi everyone is it possible to install the 9.00 jailbreak on a ESP8266 device i have not seen any videos to do that.
but i have only seen videos of it were you have to install it the other way with a usb stick that one is the internet way which i dont like that way really cos you have to go to your internet broswer on your ps4 which really is not safe i think anyway.

but i really like the ESP8266 way cos you are offline when doing the jailbreak so that one is more safer but i have not seen any videos to install the 9.00 jailbreak on a ESP8266 device
i am really wating for modded warfare to do a youtube video like the other jailbreaks he did like 5.05 and below.
i wonder if it is possible to install the 9.00 jailbreak on a ESP8266 device and just use that one cos i read online that you have to have a other usb stick with a file on it do you have to have that usb stick plugged into your ps4 all the time when playng a ps4 game. or do you just use the usb stick once.
but of course that is the other way to do that.

if you can install the 9.00 jailbreak on a ESP8266 device would you still need a other usb stick with the file on it
what is that other file what you put onto a usb stick what does that do.

cos on 7.55 firmware you dont have to do that with a usb stick you just put the exploit on a ESP8266 device flash it and plug it into your ps4 consoleand run the ps4 games or dump them
but of course 7.55 firmware is not very stable cos i have had problems with mine dumping some ps4 games that dont dump on 7.55 firmware.

like marvel spider man wount dump on 7.55 firmware even that the ps4 game is a lower firmware and still only boots up but dumping it is a problem cos it crashes at around 70 percent and just stays at that percent.
some other ps4 games i am having problems dumping aswell.

so what is the difference between 7.55 and 9.00 firmware jailbreak
do you still get erros when dumping a ps4 game on 9.00 firmware like dumping a ps4 game and does it still stay at a percented.

or are you able to dump a ps4 game on 9.00 firmware without problems cos i read onlie that the 9.00 jailbreak is more stable then the other ones.

i am really hoping for a new version of the homebrew store cos you can dump ps4 games through that but you have to be connected to the internet to do that
which really i dont think that is safe to do that.

it would be great if there was a version of the homebrew store that is offline also i have not seen any erros when dumping a ps4 game with that but i have seen a lot of problems dumping a ps4 game throgh the userguide.

if there was a new version of the homebrew store that is offline i think that would be better
cos i installed the homebrew store on my ps4 but when i opened it up on my ps4 it said i was not connected to the internet which really did not say that you had to be connected to the internet
on any of the websites that has the homebrew store.

also if there was anyway possible to launch a ps4 game without turning it into a pkg file that would be better
like if you could launch a ps4 game as a folder with all the files you dumped like the ps3 way
i think that would be better.

xixion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi everyone is it possible to install the 9.00 jailbreak on a ESP8266 device i have not seen any videos to do that.
but i have only seen videos of it were you have to install it the other way with a usb stick that one is the internet way which i dont like that way really cos you have to go to your internet broswer on your ps4 which really is not safe i think anyway.

but i really like the ESP8266 way cos you are offline when doing the jailbreak so that one is more safer but i have not seen any videos to install the 9.00 jailbreak on a ESP8266 device
i am really wating for modded warfare to do a youtube video like the other jailbreaks he did like 5.05 and below.
i wonder if it is possible to install the 9.00 jailbreak on a ESP8266 device and just use that one cos i read online that you have to have a other usb stick with a file on it do you have to have that usb stick plugged into your ps4 all the time when playng a ps4 game. or do you just use the usb stick once.

if you can install the 9.00 jailbreak on a ESP8266 device would you still need a other usb stick with the file on it

cos on 7.55 firmware you dont have to do that with a usb stick you just put the exploit on a ESP8266 device flash it and plug it into your ps4 consoleand run the ps4 games or dump them
but of course 7.55 firmware is not very stable cos i have had problems with mine dumping some ps4 games that dont dump on 7.55 firmware.

like marvel spider man wount dump on 7.55 firmware even that the ps4 game is a lower firmware and still only boots up but dumping it is a problem cos it crashes at around 70 percent and just stays at that percent.

do you still get erros when dumping a ps4 game on 9.00 firmware like dumping a ps4 game and does it still stay at a percented.

or are you able to dump a ps4 game on 9.00 firmware without problems cos i read onlie that the 9.00 jailbreak is more stable then the other ones.

i am really hoping for a new version of the homebrew store cos you can dump ps4 games through that but you have to be connected to the internet to do that

it would be great if there was a version of the homebrew store that is offline also i have not seen any erros when dumping a ps4 game with that but i have seen a lot of problems dumping a ps4 game throgh the userguide.

if there was a new version of the homebrew store that is offline i think that would be better
cos i installed the homebrew store on my ps4 but when i opened it up on my ps4 it said i was not connected to the internet which really did not say that you had to be connected to the internet

also if there was anyway possible to launch a ps4 game without turning it into a pkg file that would be better
like if you could launch a ps4 game as a folder with all the files you dumped like the ps3 way
Have you found anything? I'm looking to do the same . I guess it would go the same - just need the new payloads to host on our ESP8266.

Donnie-Burger

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

https://mega.nz/folder/MHJCxLbJ#ilX7UeOlldGJpAzPaazreA

SSID: Karo
Password wifi: 12345678

Reactions: xixion

sammydude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India

Cool!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)