Nightf0x

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Hello everybody

My switch is mariko, sx core modchipped, ofw 11.0 as far as i remember, sx os 3.1.0, i havent been using it for a while

It was having retroreloaded installed and ofw sysnand and cfw sx os emmunand with measures to prevent ban installed also, since i bought it i never booted to the ofw, this was the setup the guy i bought from was having

Now i wanted to migrate from sx os to atmos and update the switch, so i followed this tutorial (i know files inside is outdated) https://github.com/dsync89/Ultimate-Guide-to-Migrate-SXOS-SX-Core-to-Atmosphere Until step 2.1b and the switch wont boot only blue light blinking (to turn if off i press power&vol+)

Idk what to do actually, note that i backed up all the sd card contents before i do anything, can i simply delete all the sd cards contents and copy back the initial contents as it was? Will this get the switch back as it was before i begun with the tutorial? Or what should i do?, I want to migrate to atmos and have the sysnand with lastest ofw, now my switch is just blinking blue and also i dont mind formatting my switch and starting from scratch

Thanks

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
why do not ask on the guide thread? there are lot of followers and people interested on the topic, you don't need to create a new thread to ask about the topic of other thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.