Trophies
XP
Country

rAiN mAn 2o0o

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed kong nutz tutorial for a virgin 4.0 wii also. I had the same bug with cIOS36 rev10... (mine didn't code dump or anything... just froze during network install..

so I decided to use wad install.. that worked fine...

IOS downgrader worked fine for me though... did you try it more than once?

ABGX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
finally a reply, yeah i ran it several times and keeps freezing at the same point, ill try it again right now...

nope, still no good ¬_¬

rAiN mAn 2o0o

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe try redownloading ios downgrader? unplugging your wii from the wall for about 15 minutes and try again? make sure you can connect to the internet through other apps (see if Homebrew Channel gives you an ip address)

EDIT...

I have actually never ran the ios downgrader on my personal wii... I was on 3.2 and used waninkoko's 4.0 updater... ios60 patch.. and ios36 rev10... everything works fine for me.. but now I notice that the guyide has been updated to include that step.. when I followed it.. it didn't mention the ios downgrader... I just used it on a virgin 4.0u

edit again*... why don't you just scroll down and try the offline installation method mentioned here... http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=144835

I am not referring to cIOScorp... just the offline installation method!

you should have about 18 diff wads to install! that should work my friend!

ABGX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
done all the above, fully re done the kongs nuts and everything again and at least one of the things seems to have fixed it, thank ya

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: