Mymenuify Help is needed

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by petethepug, May 2, 2016.

1. petethepug
    OP

petethepug PUG

May 2, 2016
    United States
    COMPUTER
    Sorry if the title is a little mis leading. I am looking for some help on fixing a werid crash issue with mymenuify.

I did a ton of research on this mod, and I can honestly say the lack of information of issues has gotten my head spun like crazy, along with my sisters.

I followed this guide on how to install Mymenuify (With HBC/HomeBrew Channel), and I ran into a few bumps, but we finally got it set up, compatible, etc. With Verison 4.3U (North American Wii)

Guide:

Some quick facts about my Wii:

It has BootMii installed as an IOS
    It has Priiloader, however no NAND changes have been made (No auto press A Feature on health screen, changes with compatibility etc.)
    It has riivolution installed as a Channel, and on the surface of the SD Card (Top of the SD Card)
    I'm using a Micro Kingston 4GB Card.
    Mario Kart Wii has a channel on it to allow the useage of switching between modded Mario kart, and vanilla.
    The Wii is about 7 - 6 years old.
    It has what looks like three text files,
    boot.elf
    (I forgot the name :/.).bin
    (I forgot the name :/.).bin

I'm assuming the bin & elf files may be the problem but my sister claims if I remove them even though we have a back up of them we will either A

Uninstall everything, and have to start all over

Brick the Wii completely

At first I wasn't convinced but when she told me what would happen I avoided doing so to avoid future conflict completely.

Anyways I believe those text files may be interfering with the Wii it's self with mymenuify since the game may be getting confused with them...

I did some more research and found out that it may not be able to run becuase you need Bootmii as a boot2 file instead of an IOS.

Can someone help me out becuase I am confused as hell...

Note;
    The app crashes on start up completely, and stays blank, does not load etc, it does not give me an error once so ever...