Hacking Help my vita wont turn on

Archangel22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
As per my other thread my sd2vita corrupted yesterday and I could not launch any of my apps. I fixed it by running autoplugin as it was working fine and running the sd2vita plugin to configure it. It worked and fixed it. But today I was playing games rebooted my vita and turned it back on and now it wont turn on. I get the enso logo on bootup and the warning about playing games too long but then a blank back screen is shown. It doesnt prompt me to swipe to unlock the screen. It crashes and reboots. Can someone help me is it bricked?

I can do a hard reboot and tried it wit no luck, same when I remove the sd2vita and try to bootup the vita samething happens. I even tried selecting rebuild database with no luck

Archangel22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Only option that worked was to select rebuild database :( guess I have to do it from scratch and put firmware 3.60 and run henkaku and enso all over again which I didnt do as I purchased the vita having that already oh no. What a mess what a mess

After the restore was complete I confirmed its on 3.60 and ran to the henkaku website and installed molecular shell. I then installed enso and now when I reboot I can run molecular shell just fine. Do I need to install a h-encore vpk file now or can I just run autoplugin.vpk and install it and continue to setup the sd2vita from scratch all over again now?

Last edited by Archangel22,

XpertNoobhacker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay well I'm aware I'm a little late but next time (hopefully there isn't one) try holding L on boot to disable plugging on boot. Your vita should then boot normally If it's a bad plug In.

As for 3.60 I'm less familiar as I have 3.65 but I would think you don't need the bubble if the Web site henkakuxyz.... Didn't give u it(as if running molecular shel this is homebrew so I don't see why anythin else won't work)
Although I beleive it's beneficial as you can re instal cfw and un-instal cfw for a safer reset.
The only problem I can think of now is can you get enso back or will you have the go to henkaku every time to open xploit
My friend had simular problems and got it back but had to use the dreaded enso ex it's all okay now but I know people hate that tool. It's fine as long as you read what your pressing X on though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY