Hacking Help me please!!!

legchan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Friends sorry for i'm creating this thread but i need you to answer some questions that i have doubts.
First i already have a soft modded nintendo wii and some homebrews installed.
My firmware version is 4.2 U and have installed Neogamma, USB loader, Wad Manager....
I have a HDD 250 GB and a lot of games.

My problem is there are some games that does not run on USB Loader and Neogamma.
Here some games that doesnt run on my wii:

Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword
Red Steel 2
Kirby Return to Dream Land
Wii Sports ResortE

I dont know what the problem is this...
Everytime i run thoses games on usb loader my wii returns to home screen and never load these games....

I need our help i'm want a lot to play legend of zelda skyward sword but i dont know what to do...

Sorry for my poor english i'm trying to improve my english skills...

Thank you for your help.....

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Pff, that should be easy. Zelda Skyward Sword, Red Steel 2 and Wii Sports Resort are Wii motion plus games. This means that you need a WM+ for these games, and for the 1st time you run any of those games, you need the d2x cIOS and your loader needs to be set to block IOS reloads.

Kirby Return to Dream Land will run on the same setup, but i has some kind of copy protection. To play this, you must disable everything that patches the game, that means for example, no aggressive video mode forcing, no language forcing and no Ocarina.

Doux91

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
maybe you need this cIOS, i ran all the games i want with that
sin-tc3adtulorttrtrt.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1