Phillyman

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gamingmagz.com
XP
Country
United States
I am going crazy trying to put a name to this memory of a movie that I watched as a kid. I only can remember the very last scene from the movie. Basically I think its a movie about alien's taking over a town, and the end scene of the movie is where the kid wakes up in his bed (I think) and thinks the entire thing was a dream....then he goes to his window and sees the spaceship outside. The last time I think I watched this was probably when I was between 8 and 10 years old (I was born in 1979). It was watched on TV, and not at the movie theater, so I am not sure how old it of a movie it is. However I think it had to be from the late 70's to late 80s.

Thanks in advance.

Phillyman

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gamingmagz.com
XP
Country
United States
Thank You! I just watched the end scene on Youtube and the thing with the back of the necks rings a bell. I have only ever been stumped by two movies in my life, the first was Krull and this was the second. But its a lot easier to explain a disappearing castle then a kid waking up :)

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...