Hacking Help me choose.

Byakkotai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I recently ordered a SuperCard DS-One V3 from DX based upon the reviews on the site, seeing the reviews my brother has decided to buy one too and wants me to buy it for him. It may sound a bit evil but I am taking this opportunity to buy a different cart and see which is the best before he gets one.
The CycloDS is out of my price range and I already have an R4DS, can anyone suggest the best cart for me (obviously I don't want another R4 or SuperCard and can't afford a Cyclo) and of the cart recommended whether it is better than the SuperCard or not.

Many thanks

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You mean something that's better than the Scds1 and isn't a CycloDS Evolution?

Maybe M3DS Real or Acekard R.P.G., but I honestly think that aside from CycloDS Evolution there are no better flashcarts. Observe that this is just my opinion, others may have totally different opinions

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Although i own a SCDS1 myself, I do recommend the Cyclo more than I do with the SCDS1.

SCDS1 is not a bad cart. It's a great card, and is probably one of the best available. But it's just that the Cyclo has a few advantages over it.

Byakkotai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Edit: The shipping on VolumeRate.com is $24. Back to square one, i.e. probably gonna go back to SuperCard but seriously considering waiting a week or two to see if DX drops the price.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Byakkotai said:
Edit: The shipping on VolumeRate.com is $24. Back to square one, i.e. probably gonna go back to SuperCard but seriously considering waiting a week or two to see if DX drops the price.

When they're sold out, it's gonna take a long time for them to restock...... Trust me........

When I bought my SCDS1, 2 days later, it was sold out. Thank god my SCDS1 was shipped the day before.

But anyway, it took them around 3 weeks to restock the items, and the site was full of complaints in that period......

And when the DSTT sold out, it took around 3 months, I believe?

Byakkotai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks guys, just spoke to my brother on the phone and he's doesn't mind waiting. Apparently going staying in a villa in Portugal with your girlfriend beats seeing your brother and drains all money from you. LOL I'm so glad my girlriend is laid back

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SMG4 @ SMG4: hi