Help making New Super Mario Bros Wii. work with classic controller + inject

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by EmulateLife, Aug 10, 2019.

1. EmulateLife
    OP

EmulateLife GBAtemp Psycho!

May 30, 2016
    United States
    According to the compatibility list, it works with classic controller just not gamepad. That's fine with me I just want it to work with classic controller.

No available configuration works to enable GamePad support, CC .gct code applies to real CC though when patching the main.dol (tested with TeconMoon 3.0.0). Game doesn't work on EUR region console, use EUR version instead.

But how do I get the .gct code, and how do I apply it to the ISO? I want it injected using TeconMoon's Wii VC injector so I can play it off the main Wii U menu.

thanks

2. wolf-snake

wolf-snake GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 5, 2009
    Mexico
    why would you want to play the worse New Super Mario Bros game like at all?

3. EmulateLife
    OP

EmulateLife GBAtemp Psycho!

May 30, 2016
    United States
    Was this thread called what's your opinion on New Super Mario Bros Wii or was it something totally different?

4. wolf-snake

wolf-snake GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 5, 2009
    Mexico
    Well... Kinda... one of the reasons why Wii is the worse of the NSMB games is that it does have Wiimote gimmicks, said gimmicks would be either difficult to implement or outright impossible to implement on a classic controller unlike something like DKCR Shake to roll.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted