Help making a signature...

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'll do it. But please use the sticked Request thread next time!

2zqfvnr.jpg

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Magnets said:
28copj7.jpg

Thank you. I like your best :'o :3

QUOTE(MegaAce™ @ Jul 7 2010, 02:52 AM) I'll do it. But please use the sticked Request thread next time!

2zqfvnr.jpg
Its faster making a new thread.

And its not like I asked one to make a sig for me.

I just had trouble because my only image editing software is MSPaint and it sucks hard with jpgs.

sprogurt

Trophies
XP
Country
If you're gonna keeping opening and saving an image I'd save it as a .png as it's a lossless format whereas a .jpg will gradually lose the image when it has been repeatedly opened and saved.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
sprogurt said:
If you're gonna keeping opening and saving an image I'd save it as a .png as it's a lossless format whereas a .jpg will gradually lose the image when it has been repeatedly opened and saved.
.png has a larger filesize though, so its not really great with the size limit rule for GBATemp (80kb avatar and sig together). As long as its only saving once (I can't think of a reason why you would need to reedit it, unless there is some detail to add or something to remove...), its not going to be THAT bad anyways.

sprogurt

Trophies
XP
Country
jurassicplayer said:
sprogurt said:
.png has a larger filesize though, so its not really great with the size limit rule for GBATemp (80kb avatar and sig together). As long as its only saving once (I can't think of a reason why you would need to reedit it, unless there is some detail to add or something to remove...), its not going to be THAT bad anyways.

Ahh fair dos. As you can see i don't yet have an avi or a sig so I don't have a clue about the filesize here but thanks for telling
smile.gif
. I regularly have to redesign posters because of mistakes and tweaks that me and others spot in the final stages which is why i always keep an .xcf of the original...1 or 2 times isn't really noticable. You can tell it's changing by 5.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo