Gaming Help lost my .sav

teunome

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry to bother you guys but I was playing GTA : Chinatown Wars, but when I was about to save the game just froze! it corrupted my .sav file and I lost ALL me progress
frown.gif

I was in about 9% of the game, and I didnt had a backup of the save file (a lesson learned there).

So I ask if someone could please upload a sav file around that mark, I really dont mind if you are a bit ahead or behind, I just dont want to play it all again

Thank you (and I have a R4)

thegame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've just got the corrupt save message too, it must have been auto saving and i clicked the gps and it just froze
hate2.gif

Has anybody got a save at around 40-50% they could upload to rapidshare or similar for me?
I had just finished the mission where you have to trace the wifi signal by getting inbetween 2 hotspots but anywhere close to that would be cool.
I would really appreciate it as im loving the game and ive put a good few hours in but cant face starting all over again.
Ive got an ak2 so .sav would be best.
Cheers
yaynds.gif

thegame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody? I'll be your best mate
smile.gif

If you can't upload it private message me and i'll give you my email if that would be easier.
Thanks

thegame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks hacker but i'm sorted now, i just found some game saves in the nds game save section which i didnt know existed right here at gbatemp, duh do i feel stupid
smile.gif
thanks anyway

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, I lost an online friend today who i knew since 2021