Help lost my .sav

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by teunome, Mar 21, 2009.

1. teunome
    OP

teunome Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    Brazil
    Sorry to bother you guys but I was playing GTA : Chinatown Wars, but when I was about to save the game just froze! it corrupted my .sav file and I lost ALL me progress [​IMG]
    I was in about 9% of the game, and I didnt had a backup of the save file (a lesson learned there).

So I ask if someone could please upload a sav file around that mark, I really dont mind if you are a bit ahead or behind, I just dont want to play it all again

Thank you (and I have a R4)

2. ball2012003

ball2012003 Newbie

i would but im like 50%
    with the game so sorry

3. Brian117

Brian117 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 1, 2007
    United States
    Cleveland, OH
    Meh. Sorry. I'm about 39-42% - ? done.

9% isn't even hard to get to.

If you have about 10-20 minutes of your time. You can get to 9%

4. thegame

thegame Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 22, 2008
    United States
    I've just got the corrupt save message too, it must have been auto saving and i clicked the gps and it just froze [​IMG]
    Has anybody got a save at around 40-50% they could upload to rapidshare or similar for me?
    I had just finished the mission where you have to trace the wifi signal by getting inbetween 2 hotspots but anywhere close to that would be cool.
    I would really appreciate it as im loving the game and ive put a good few hours in but cant face starting all over again.
    Ive got an ak2 so .sav would be best.
    Cheers [​IMG]

5. thegame

thegame Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 22, 2008
    United States
    Anybody? I'll be your best mate [​IMG]
    If you can't upload it private message me and i'll give you my email if that would be easier.
    Thanks

6. hacker07

hacker07 Banned

Banned
    Oct 2, 2008
    1tb harddrive
    I got a save but then you would be using my friend code, but if you want I can give it to you.

7. thegame

thegame Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 22, 2008
    United States
    thanks hacker but i'm sorted now, i just found some game saves in the nds game save section which i didnt know existed right here at gbatemp, duh do i feel stupid [​IMG].
    thanks anyway

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice