Hacking Help! I need somebody...

redhonda91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that there is a ton of threads on Pokemon white cheats, but none of them have answered my question, and I have been reading and researching for a week now. Lets start at the beggining. I have the original R4. The latest wood fireware. The lastest Usrcheat.dat file. The rom is a clean rom. The codes match the gamer id matches. I can access the list of cheats on the DS, but when I activate them they do not work. The game will play fine with or without cheats activated, Its just the cheats will not work. I tried cheats with other games and they work just fine. So I am at a complete loss. Took it to a friend who supposedly knew r4's inside out and he was stumped. If anyone can help please respond. Again I am sorry for putting up a new thread, but I haven't gotten any answers from previous threads reguarding this.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
..HELP! Not just anybody, HELP! You know I need someone, HEEELP!

Weird, if 'universal cheat code' is on then it should work. Have you checked the IDs with R4CCE?

Reactions: 1 person

redhonda91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The id's have been checked. Everything is matching. Just downloaded the DS-scene file. Same thing however. Works for every other game just not pokemon white. Good catch Darky.

Reactions: 1 person

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried Max Money and after getting to Professor Juniper at the first Pokemon Center I went to buy something and my money was maxed out. I used the usrcheat.dat no R4cce or anything like that and it worked. If you put wild shiny pokemon I think that doesn't start until you get past the first Pokemon Center.

C-Kronos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Send me a PM with the name of the ROM you're using (Not what you renamed it to, what it originally was..) I'll dig out my R4 and tinker around with it when I have the time. Have you trimmed the ROM, is it the proper region for the cheats you're using, is it a clean dump that's good and verified to be working properly?

I don't condone piracy, so keep in mind that if you can, you should dump your own carts :P

redhonda91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well guys I hate to inform you, but it is fixed sort of. I borrowed a friends r4 and placed all my data in it. Everything was working fine. Tried mine again and same problem. So I ordered a new R4. Don't know why it was doing that. Good thing R4's are cheap. As for the old one just gonna give it to my sister. Thanks for everyone trying. Rydian sorry bro I still have no idea where to find the CRC, but will one day.

tommyt

Trophies
XP
Country
I had the same problems before, one thing I did was delete some cheat code from games I don't play to reduce the usercheat file size.

Alaude

Trophies
XP
Country
India
..HELP! Not just anybody, HELP! You know I need someone, HEEELP!

Weird, if 'universal cheat code' is on then it should work. Have you checked the IDs with R4CCE?

..When I was younger, so much younger than today.....

it is simple you just need to open R4CCE and browse for your usrcheat.dat file and then navigate to the game name, afterwards there will be a "..." button and in that browse to the nds file of your game and click ok and at last save it. then the cheats will show up!.

redhonda91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The cheat file wasn't the problem. Yes I edited it. Deleted every foreign game on there so all that was left was Europe and USA games. The cheats showed up for the game on the DS, but when I selected any cheat only for Pokemon white they wouldn't work. Every other game worked fine with cheats. Besides all in the past now just waiting for my new R4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: 3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a...