Hacking Help I just downgraded to 9.2...

DHall243

I Stay Broke Because I Keep Buying 3DS's To A9LH
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@based05 if you haven't done so already you should install homemenuhax. The installer comes packaged with the starter kit you should have gotten with the homebrew launcher. You have your choices of cfw. I recommend either rxtools or luma. Each are setup differently so you should start a 'ask' topic specificly for "setting up (cfw of your choice) emunand to auto launch via homemenuhax". (To avoid this bullshit), also ask how to modify the payload to rename the cfw launcher to something other then boot.3dsx.

Once you have cfw setup, use the the homebrew launcher version of fbi installer to install the cia version of fbi. That will put the cia installer in your homemenu. Use that to install any games or software.
He got it @WeedZ i read the post before i said something

Reactions: WeedZ

based05

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@based05 if you haven't done so already you should install homemenuhax. The installer comes packaged with the starter kit you should have gotten with the homebrew launcher. You have your choices of cfw. I recommend either rxtools or luma. Each are setup differently so you should start a 'ask' topic specificly for "setting up (cfw of your choice) emunand to auto launch via homemenuhax". (To avoid this bullshit), also ask how to modify the payload to rename the cfw launcher to something other then boot.3dsx.

Once you have cfw setup, use the the homebrew launcher version of fbi installer to install the cia version of fbi. That will put the cia installer in your homemenu. Use that to install any games or software.

Word thanks I got A9LH set up today (took literally like 8 hours) I've got FBI and Homebrew launcher on my home menu right when I boot up super nifty.

Appreciate everyone's help sorry for the drama >.<

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Word thanks I got A9LH set up today (took literally like 8 hours) I've got FBI and Homebrew launcher on my home menu right when I boot up super nifty.

Appreciate everyone's help sorry for the drama >.<
Drama isn't your fault, gbatemp has a problem with that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.