manijak

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
if i sad something wrong sorry i am new
lets star i have a 3.2E wii,the name of the chip is:argon
i never had problems with games since i use freeloader but this game(bleach versus crusade) cant be played with the freeloader you have to use a few programs on it to work which i did and it still does not work...then i learned that it cant be played with the freeloader that you have to have homebrew channel,backup luncher,twilight hack and stuff like that and yesterday was the firs day that i learned about that stuff...i learned that i have to buy an sd card i did(sd card sundisk,2gb)
i tryed all kinds of things i could not find the right things to put on the sd card please somewhone tell me step by step what to put first and how which files...i do not have anything on my wii that has anything to do with homebrew,gecko os,cios installer,twilight hack

PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME WHICH TO DO FIRST HOW...i know there are topics with this but i do not know, please someone tell me

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
You can be as new as you want but use the goddamnit Search function. At this very subforum we are in, there are STICKIES about the topic. Read them, don't be noob, and install what you need to install. After you read them and you still not understand some stuff, THEN Ask ( in those threads ).

kytran

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
we got a search about this specific topic.

look up topic "How to fix error 002"
should find your answer there

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-