rlancia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There is so much going wrong with it.
Let's start from the beginning.
First I did installed ReiNX and was everything fine. Suddenly I was getting form the original dock a blue screen sometimes. I rebooted and It was going back to normal. But I noticed that now and then my screen was glitching. The bad kind, with sound freeze and the screen all pixelated. I rebooted and was fine again. This start to happen more often, so I decided to drop the CFW, but now I got a blue screen all the time, tried everything. Now I tried to get the CWF again, but the ReiNX says (after payload injection) that it can not reach the SD card. So now I have a SD reader problem. But I lost all my love and hope to it. I manage to get my keys. There is a way to insert a new CFW or original directly into the NAND using the Keys?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
There is so much going wrong with it.
Let's start from the beginning.
First I did installed ReiNX and was everything fine. Suddenly I was getting form the original dock a blue screen sometimes. I rebooted and It was going back to normal. But I noticed that now and then my screen was glitching. The bad kind, with sound freeze and the screen all pixelated. I rebooted and was fine again. This start to happen more often, so I decided to drop the CFW, but now I got a blue screen all the time, tried everything. Now I tried to get the CWF again, but the ReiNX says (after payload injection) that it can not reach the SD card. So now I have a SD reader problem. But I lost all my love and hope to it. I manage to get my keys. There is a way to insert a new CFW or original directly into the NAND using the Keys?
It's possible with ChoiDujour. I think there are better guides than this one but I don't have links to them. https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...nofficially-without-burning-any-fuses.507461/

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We need more info.

1. What version is your sysnand?
2. What version of atmos are you using?
3. Is your SD card fat32 or exfat?
4. Are you using emu nand? What version is it?

rlancia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Let me guess,
you don't have a NAND backup?
Yeap! I don't have the backup. Can I do it know, without the SD CARD?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's possible with ChoiDujour. I think there are better guides than this one but I don't have links to them/QUOTE]

Thanks! I will check this out!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

We need more info.

1. What version is your sysnand?
I believe it was 8.1.

2. What version of atmos are you using?
It was 0.9.1

3. Is your SD card fat32 or exfat?

I tried with 4 different SD cards with both filesystem types.

4. Are you using emu nand? What version is it?

No, no emu nand.

Thanks for replying!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?