Help hacking vWii on WiiU

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Juan Rojas, May 20, 2016.

1. Juan Rojas
    OP

Juan Rojas Newbie

Newcomer
    May 19, 2016
    United States
    I'm trying to softmod my vWii but i can't seem to get letter bomb to work, i have my wii hacked so i know what todo but idk why its not working on my wiiu. Anybody know why?

2. valenparra

valenparra Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 6, 2013
    Juan Rojas likes this.
  3. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    Because letter bomb is blocked from working on vWii you need to use one of the wii game exploits.

Juan Rojas likes this.
  4. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    As has been mentioned time and time again, DONT use a Wii guide to hack your vwii. You will most certainly brick it. Follow the guide in the sticky

Juan Rojas likes this.
  5. gladJonas

gladJonas Member

Newcomer
    Dec 29, 2014
    I used the Star Wars exploit to do mine.

Juan Rojas likes this.
  6. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    Me too only because I found a copy of the game lying outside my house one day so I grabbed it quickly and was surprised to find the game worked I thought that someone had dumped it because the disc was not working and I used it to hack the vWii. Glad I found it as all the exploitable wii games are mega expensive here in Scotland.

Juan Rojas likes this.
  7. Dust2dust

Dust2dust GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 17, 2010
    Canada
    Man, you were pretty lucky. It's like finding a $20 on the sidewalk. It makes your day.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

The best guide to follow for hacking vWii is this one: https://gbatemp.net/threads/full-vwii-softmod.339899/
    It worked flawlessly for me. Don't skip any steps. And make sure to backup your vWii IOSes (unpatched) and the nand. Just follow the guide, really simple.

Juan Rojas likes this.