veggav

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'll try to make this story as short as possible:

I have a PS4 on FW 5.05.
Before hacking this console I had a PSN account with P.T. and Resogun (both acquired from PSN).
Later hacked this console but used a dummy User1 account without PSN login.

Now I got a PS4 Pro.
I have one other account which is fine and I was able to retrive my password and login into it.

Moved and restored everything from the 5.05 console to the PS4 Pro on Firmware 7.00.

Now I contacted Sony and it seems the account that I have P.T. is banned since 2014.
And the User1 account that I run the exploit on has a God of War save that I can't transfer to the PS4 Pro.

This is the story, now what I want obviously is activate P.T. on the PS4 Pro and use my God of War save.

Is it possible with the PS4 5.05 using some debug settings to achieve this?
P.T. is already on the PS4 Pro but there's a lock on it.

Can I fake something to bypass this protection. Or change the owner of P.T. to my account that is able to login into PSN?

Any help would be really appreciated.

veggav

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Learned a few things today:

There's nothing I can do to solve this with homebrew.

And that the date I got banned makes no sense.
So talked to a lawyer today and we are suing Sony.

The company needs to prove that I did something wrong that based on the phone contact today, they are not capable.

And bases on a track record of a company that has some shaddy moves like installing rootkits in peoples computer (google rootkit scandal) and that doesn't even encrypt credit card data, google the millions of credit cards that were taken from PSN servers. It's not so far fetched to think that my account got compromised and used by someone else.

This is going to take a while but it's an easy win.

Last edited by veggav,

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its not worth the money either. I mean what your doing is against terms of service if you explain to them your true goal here.
Maybe contacting Sony about the account would be a pennyless option to do. Hell I remember when some random scumbag literally logged into my account and spent $55 with my paypal on a FIFA game based on my email notifications. I immediately contacted customer service over chat and they were able to trace the guy's location/ps4 retrieving my stolen account and refunded my money. Ever since then been using the 2-way security check.

veggav

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have contancted and it's no good.

I haven't dons anything ilegal as far as Sony knows.
I have started using the exploit with my console offline.

And this account have P.T. and other games that I bought legally.

I demanded an explanation which they were not able to do so.
So they at least will have to prove in front of a judge that I did something wrong and prove it was actually me.

Finally just to let you know the justice system here, it's totally free to sue a company and the State will give you a lawyer.
It takes a few moths but hopefully this will result in something changing or at least giving the money for the games back.

likehelly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't dons anything ilegal as far as Sony knows.

no, they know, which is why they banned you.

I demanded an explanation which they were not able to do so.

because they don't have to give you one. you signed and agreed the terms of service when you signed up. they do not have to tell you a single thing.

Last edited by likehelly,

veggav

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
because they don't have to give you one. you signed and agreed the terms of service when you signed up. they do not have to tell you a single thing.

ToS can't go over country laws.

I'm sorry that you bend forward so easily, lucky of me that I've found 2 different people that got unbanned by the force of the law here.

Sony knows nothing, I got banned in 2014 before the exploit even exists and the word of a corporation that got hacked twice and left 77 million logins, passwords, credit cards go and took 3 years after microsoft to be able to implement such simple features like change of users ID, just one of many examples, can see that when it comes to network it has a rudimentary system that can't be trusted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1