Hacking Help getting NEWNUSgrabber GUI to work

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Visual C++ x86 installed like instructed, but when I hit Download on a game update, an error comes up saying something about a bad image, and then another window says "There was an unknown problem while updating."

I've no clue what it could be, can anyone help me out a bit?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Visual C++ x86 installed like instructed, but when I hit Download on a game update, an error comes up saying something about a bad image, and then another window says "There was an unknown problem while updating."

I've no clue what it could be, can anyone help me out a bit?
Did you update the title list first?

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the current best way to download game updates on a computer? I heard one of them got debunked from the servers not cooperating or something like that. What do we use now?

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
I had a fix with that program & worked 100%. I deleted it & downloaded JNUSTool & used that instead... Never looked back. Newnusgrabber's thread is plastered with people having the same problem above + much more. Iv actually had it working great on one PC, Gone to another & it will not work at all & none of the fixes will work... Its so broke it think's a Windows based PC running Win10 is Linux based PC using Wine to run Windows application... It really needs to be burned with fire that program & started from scratch if the creator gives a crap..

Sorry about the rant... Had some headache's with that crap...

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like JNUSTool works better, I'll try that. I was able to download an update for one specific game using UWizard, so I might try and update the game list on that since it worked well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)