I'm in the processing of hacking Advance Wars: Days of Ruin, so custom maps (well more like replacing the original ones) can be added (just "Free Battle" maps for now). Check this topic out for the information on the Map Headers: http://forums.warsworldnews.com/viewtopic....=11&t=11810 Now the only problem I've got is AWDoR actually contains 7 languages, which are: - Japanese - English (US) - English (UK) - French - German - Italian - Spanish Unlike a lot of US roms which just has English in, AWDoR has been set up to load these languages, depending on what firmware the DS is set to: Japanese = English English = English (US) French = French German = English (US) Italian = English (US) Spanish = Spanish Now Kosheh did find a code to force the game to load one of the language: Advance Wars Days of Ruin: Game ID: YW2E 6E2AAFE5 Code: 02168F8C 000000LL Advance Wars Dark Conflict: Game ID: YW2P DF5E85E6 Code: 02168D2C 000000LL LL = Language data to load. 00 = Japanese 01 = English (US) [English (UK) in Dark Conflict] 02 = French 03 = German 04 = Italion 05 = Spanish Looking in Ideas Debugger, after that value, it shows e_ and then the text file to load. Now in the arm9.bin file, I did find this: Now I know depending on the language on the firmware, it loads one of those values to tell the game which language files to load. I could if no solution is found just change f_%s & s_%s to e_%s which will make the game run in English if the firmware is set to French or Spanish, but I was hoping to find a way to tell the game which language files to load for each language on the DS firmware. I'm also curious as to how the game decides which English UK or US files to load as they both the US and EU (called Advance Wars: Dark Conflict) version use the e_%s , let load different files. I hope I've made sense. Hopefully someone can help with debugging, although I have idea which emulator to use. iDeaS seems to be limited.