Help finding codes for button triggers.

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by kado2999, Mar 4, 2016.

1. kado2999
    OP

kado2999 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 15, 2013
    United States
    Hello! I am an absolute noob with no skills in programming what so ever and currently have no skills in hacking. However thanks to gateway new code search I can now find codes that I so enjoy without the use of any programming skills what so ever.

That said, I need help in finding button triggers. Like when I press the L+A button, it activates a certain code but so far I can't seem to find them in game. I have tried searching for them but to no avail. I greatly appreciate if there is a way to find these triggers. Thank you!

2. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    Button triggers is one of the codetypes built in to the Gateway cheat engine you can use:
    For L+A that would be DD000000 00000201.

3. kado2999
    OP

kado2999 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 15, 2013
    United States
    Thank you SO MUCH!! You have my gratitude. If you were next to me I'd HUG YA! Now that solves my trigger problem.

Sorry for being more needy, but is there a way to convert this into an AR Code for QR Inject to allow a trigger code to kick in? A buddy of mine does not have gateway but has been using QR Injects. Is there a way to set it to trigger instead of always having to keep going back to do the QR Inject? (I.E. Refill Stamina)

4. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    I don't think so, due to the way ARcodes work, they're only applied once when you use them.

5. kado2999
    OP

kado2999 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 15, 2013
    United States
    Awww....thank you anyway. You've been a great help.