ROM Hack Help finding codes for button triggers.

kado2999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I am an absolute noob with no skills in programming what so ever and currently have no skills in hacking. However thanks to gateway new code search I can now find codes that I so enjoy without the use of any programming skills what so ever.

That said, I need help in finding button triggers. Like when I press the L+A button, it activates a certain code but so far I can't seem to find them in game. I have tried searching for them but to no avail. I greatly appreciate if there is a way to find these triggers. Thank you!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello! I am an absolute noob with no skills in programming what so ever and currently have no skills in hacking. However thanks to gateway new code search I can now find codes that I so enjoy without the use of any programming skills what so ever.

That said, I need help in finding button triggers. Like when I press the L+A button, it activates a certain code but so far I can't seem to find them in game. I have tried searching for them but to no avail. I greatly appreciate if there is a way to find these triggers. Thank you!
Button triggers is one of the codetypes built in to the Gateway cheat engine you can use:
Special Codes:
DD000000 XXXXXXXX – if KEYPAD has value XXXXXXXX execute next block
D0000000 00000000 - Ends the most recent conditional block.

SPECIAL KEYPAD CODE
===================
As for the Special KEYPAD cheat code, the keypad value can be any combination of the following:

0x1 A
0x2 B
0x4 Select
0x8 Start
0x10 Right
0x20 Left
0x40 Up
0x80 Down
0x100 R
0x200 L
0x400 X
0x800 Y
For L+A that would be DD000000 00000201.

kado2999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you SO MUCH!! You have my gratitude. If you were next to me I'd HUG YA! Now that solves my trigger problem.

Sorry for being more needy, but is there a way to convert this into an AR Code for QR Inject to allow a trigger code to kick in? A buddy of mine does not have gateway but has been using QR Injects. Is there a way to set it to trigger instead of always having to keep going back to do the QR Inject? (I.E. Refill Stamina)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Thank you SO MUCH!! You have my gratitude. If you were next to me I'd HUG YA! Now that solves my trigger problem.

Sorry for being more needy, but is there a way to convert this into an AR Code for QR Inject to allow a trigger code to kick in? A buddy of mine does not have gateway but has been using QR Injects. Is there a way to set it to trigger instead of always having to keep going back to do the QR Inject? (I.E. Refill Stamina)
I don't think so, due to the way ARcodes work, they're only applied once when you use them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...