Help! DSL nlt working!

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Escape, Jun 19, 2010.

Jun 19, 2010

Help! DSL nlt working! by Escape at 1:24 PM (675 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Escape
    OP

Member Escape GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    So I just finished replacing my DSL shell, but the problem is that the top screen does not display properly.
    The bottom screen works great, while the top screen DOES turn on, but it doesn't display the picture properly.

What should I do? :/
    I'm almost 100% sure I connected the ribbon cable (or what ever it is) properly.
    How can I fix this? [​IMG]

Thanks for who ever helps.

EDIT:
    Re connected the ribbon cable and it works great!
    so nvm [​IMG]

2. aphirst

Member aphirst "Aren't girls with pee-pees just men?"

Germany
    Great stuff - it always warms my heart when people are able to solve their own problems. It feels especially nice when it happens to me, but that's another story... [​IMG]

3. m9cus

Newcomer m9cus Member

United Kingdom
    the first ds i fixed, i had this problem and somehow managed to blow the f1 fuse. was gutted.

got another motherboard and since have done loads of ds shells. that dam video connector is a difficult one

the latest ds i built made from all the spare bits i had leftover seemed great but when its all closed up the top screen would go funny . still that one is just parts anyway. i think the video connector on the motherboard has come a little bit loose and isnt gripping the cable properly when the case is closed.