Hacking [HELP] CFW o3DS v2.1.0-4E

GiovyX96

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
As I've said, you have only one option at this point. Update your firmware to 4.x. Afterwards, you can either use Mset or the Browser exploit.

Yes. It works just fine since it's not -0 (lacking browser). But even if the browser exists, the minimum firmware for it to work is still 4.x

Ok ok, i will search a game with this update, maybe someone used for 5€ lol xD

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Reactions: GiovyX96

GiovyX96

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
http://www.eurasia.nu/wiki/index.php/3DS_Games_with_firmware_updates_in_the_4.1_-_4.5_range

Those are just some.

You can also check here: http://3dsdb.com
Just put 4.5.0E on the search bar to see which games include that firmware update.

Ok, thanks :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

http://www.eurasia.nu/wiki/index.php/3DS_Games_with_firmware_updates_in_the_4.1_-_4.5_range

Those are just some.

You can also check here: http://3dsdb.com
Just put 4.5.0E on the search bar to see which games include that firmware update.

Uhm 4.5 is better for something or it's the same of 4.4 4.3 ecc?

GiovyX96

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Last edited by GiovyX96,

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You can use any from 4.2 to 4.5. They're all considered in the range of 4.x so it's fine. Since you have the browser, you probably could even update to an higher firmware but games with 4.x firmware update are older and therefore, probably cheaper. So try to get one of those.
And stop looking for different guides and exploits. You know the answer. Update to 4.x first. Worry about the rest later.

GiovyX96

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You can use any from 4.2 to 4.5. They're all considered in the range of 4.x so it's fine. Since you have the browser, you probably could even update to an higher firmware but games with 4.x firmware update are older and therefore, probably cheaper. So try to get one of those.
And stop looking for different guides and exploits. You know the answer. Update to 4.x first. Worry about the rest later.

Yep, thanks.
For the last thing, i just wanted to try for fun :P

GiovyX96

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You could also just ask the store to try out the game, and update while they let you test with it, lol!

Boh...the guy said that for these days he can't sell the game....nice...
I don't know, i have gamestop there, but i think they can't do this...

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Boh...the guy said that for these days he can't sell the game....nice...
I don't know, i have gamestop there, but i think they can't do this...
Just ask to playtest the game, and act like the update is an inconvenience before testing it out.

Otherwise, see if you have a friend you can lend from... or resort to buying one

GiovyX96

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just ask to playtest the game, and act like the update is an inconvenience before testing it out.

Otherwise, see if you have a friend you can lend from... or resort to buying one

Nothing, i'm in another city for university, the few person that i know there don't play anything :\
I tried to search some local private sellers, but nothing for those specific games that I would need.
And new they cost from 30 to 40€ although they are games of 2013.

GiovyX96

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Update: i bought MH3 used from amazon, so i can later give it back with other things...
It should come soon™ xD

Last edited by GiovyX96,

GiovyX96

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
4c6bf019944053d17503702eadd86a40.jpg

770041ea59382ae749fc5f2fa8a07f53.png

:D

Last edited by GiovyX96,

GiovyX96

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There are multiple options available.

1. Updating to 4.x via game card, then installing MSET exploit, creating emunand (via GW Launcher is easiest), then installing rxTools MSET and get rxTools (I recommend 9/28 nightly but 10/02 is supposed to be good too.)
2. Updating to 6.x via game card, similar to the previous one, except you can't use GW Launcher (don't think it works on browser under -7), but Decrypt9 can backup sysnand and I believe create an emunand partiton + write copy of sysnand to it so you don't need GW launcher for it.
3. Updating to 9.2 via game card, using Cubic Ninja with Ninjhax2 to load rxTools (can use Ninjhax2 to load Decrypt9 as well so you can backup sysnand and create emunand.)

As I don't think GW Launcher go.gateway-3ds.com exploit works on browser lower than -7 (someone might have to try)

^ It works, now i have the nand backup.

"Go to http://smealum.net/ninjhax/ and select your SYSNAND version
Follow ALL the steps under the "How do I run Ninjhax?" section. This will install Ninjhax Version 1 (Version 2.0 will not work currently!!)"

Ehm, there isn't 4.4.0-4E.... i maybe can try with the -7E ?

Last edited by GiovyX96,

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
i got 4E none of them work....i got rxtools 2.6 and done everything through that
once you get rxtools 2.6 up n running you can inject fbi into health and safety and thats you ready to go.....

reiyu

Canadian, eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"Go to http://smealum.net/ninjhax/ and select your SYSNAND version
Follow ALL the steps under the "How do I run Ninjhax?" section. This will install Ninjhax Version 1 (Version 2.0 will not work currently!!)"

Ehm, there isn't 4.4.0-4E.... i maybe can try with the -7E ?

why in the world are you using ninjhax for? use CFW with MSET. the tutorials i gave you don't even mention ninjhax. read before you get your ds killed.

reiyu

Canadian, eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
are you serious? do you even read?

STEP 1:

Old 3DS and 2DS users - No gateway or cubic ninja? Try FBI Injection!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy