Hacking Help! Acekard 2i Error on 3DS v2

addam19

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Today i updated my acekard 2i, using my Nintendo DSi XL, then i got de Chessmaster icon, but when i've tried to use my flashcard on my 3DS v2,but i got an error:
"An error has occurred. Press and hold the POWER Button to turn the system off. Please refer to the Operations Manual for details.
Please help me
ohnoes.png

Sry about my english i'm from Brazil.

Trudi Power

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Format your SD card and download the latest AKAIO V1.87 and try again,another, change another SD card if the same problem happens, sometimes,it's just the SD card problem, dont worry, you won't brick your acekard 2i, you can flash it back.

loco365

Trophies
XP
Trudi Power said:
Format your SD card and download the latest AKAIO V1.87 and try again,another, change another SD card if the same problem happens, sometimes,it's just the SD card problem, dont worry, you won't brick your acekard 2i, you can flash it back.
I don't think it has to do with the memory card. The 3DS can't read the Acekard. Period. The Acekard is read by the system and it only utilizes the SD card on boot.

And, am I able to flash it again?

EDIT: I found a fix. You must update AKAIO. There was a recent release that issues a fix. It's available through the WiFi update, so use that. Restart the DS lite to make sure it flashes it, and then it should work in a 3DS unit.

loco365

Trophies
XP
addam19 said:
I try to do it or I don't try?
Start AKAIO, and go to WIFI Update. Select Update Loader and get it to search for it. It should say

QUOTEDownload Loader, dated 07/12/11?

AK2(i): Fix (Insert numbers here)
ALL HAIL NORMMATT the LORD of Loaders!

Accept it and let it download and unzip. Restart the DS to flash the card, and then it should work correctly. You should be doing this on a DS Lite or phat.

renes2

~New World~
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i got a smilar problem: After i start some games/Homebrews, the Acekard2i freezes and wont show up in the 3DS home Menu.
After i put the Acekard 100 times in and out it shows up...and plays nothing -.-

3DS FW 2.X.X; Acekard2i updatet 1.4.3/3DS 2.1 /AKAIo1.7

Varia

Trophies
XP
Country
Do you have an AK2i from the older batch by any chance?
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the HWID44 version was never updated to work on the 3DS or something like that.

lizard81288

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is Mine, Mine says HW:81 or something like that. should AKAIO V1.87 work on the 3ds? mine is at ver. 2.1.0-3U. When i put in my card, it says there is no card in my 3ds.

--edit--
I garbed the update from the website, and it didn't work, but when i did the update on the card it works, which is odd. anyway, try updating through the card rather than going on the website and downloading it.

--edit--
When i select it, on my 3ds, it goes to a black screen that says there has been an error, ect, ect.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1