Hacking [HELP] Accidentally delete cia in FBI, does the save still exist?

DrunkenMonk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As per the title, through a series of unfortunate events, I accidentally went to install the same cia that I already installed, then cancelled part way, so it deleted it and once I reinstalled it, no save. Does the save still exist?

alpha_noj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe the save is connected to the CIA, so unfortunately I believe it's gone. Someone with more info can likely confirm or deny that though.

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No the save is saved on your SD card. If you re-install the cia your save will still be there, assuming you didn't delete anything from the SD card.

DrunkenMonk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
reinstalled and it just acted as if it were to be re-created, so the save is directly connected to the cia which is kind of disappointing but I didn't do too much on the save relative to visible progress.

basically this is the scenario: you install a cia that you installed before that had a save, but you didn't mean to start the install, so you cancel it, which deletes the cia (or installing the cia while you already installed it deletes it more than likely) which in turn deletes the save.

all I lost was some grinding on star sapphire, I just ripped my cart and decided to turn it into a cia so I could just install the modded version. Shame.

Thanks for the responses anyway, too bad on the save, I'm just gonna pkhex some of the grinding back I suppose lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont even know what is a snicker
  • Halbour @ Halbour:
    would that make him sleepy?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    Snickers, don't you have those candy bars in stores?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    No I think it would make him awake
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    because it gives quick energy
  • Halbour @ Halbour:
    i know
  • Halbour @ Halbour:
    but
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I mean this is not the US but Snickers is in about every store I can think of still, its pretty widespread at least since the 90s after communism fell
  • Halbour @ Halbour:
    he said he's not sleepy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    tired of doing nothing
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    oh well..
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but it would make him less tired still
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    well
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    maybe it would make him do something
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    either way i suppose eating snickers bar is doing something so less boredom
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but seriously are there no Snickers in Venezuala yet you have Nintendo Switch?
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i suppose so
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    although the nintendo switch are imported I think
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea but no import of snickers? I mean they can be transported using cooling cars not to melt and even local production *could* be arranged but whatever lol
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose they just don't bother
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I also have a 3ds xl and a dsi but both are broken
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    gonna show a picture of the 3ds
  • T @ TheMines:
    Does anyone have a way of playing super mario wonder without updating? I have a jailbroken switch and it won't let me play without updating
    T @ TheMines: Does anyone have a way of playing super mario wonder without updating? I have a jailbroken...