Hacking HELLPPP :((

canario2222

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey
biggrin.gif
D im kinda having a problem with my acekard 2 for ds (the oldest one xD)
Well i bought my acekard along time ago.. and it wasnt giving me any problems... but today i was trying to put a game on my sd card and it just said "error to complete the transfer the file to the sd card" (something like that xD)
And it just exit it.. i tried to put my flash card on the pc's usb and nothing... no red flashy light on the usb device
frown.gif
( and my pc woulnd't load it :'(((!! i tried on a different computer and same thing..

PLEASEEE help... any ideas or suggestions i would apreciate
frown.gif

Thanks all and sorry for my bad english.
Stay Well..
yaynds.gif

DSdonkey77

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
canario2222 said:
Hey
biggrin.gif
D im kinda having a problem with my acekard 2 for ds (the oldest one xD)
Well i bought my acekard along time ago.. and it wasnt giving me any problems... but today i was trying to put a game on my sd card and it just said "error to complete the transfer the file to the sd card" (something like that xD)
And it just exit it.. i tried to put my flash card on the pc's usb and nothing... no red flashy light on the usb device
frown.gif
( and my pc woulnd't load it :'(((!! i tried on a different computer and same thing..

PLEASEEE help... any ideas or suggestions i would apreciate
frown.gif

Thanks all and sorry for my bad english.
Stay Well..
yaynds.gif
reformat the micro sd, if it can't read try different readers, other than that, just buy a new micro sd

canario2222

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
reformat the micro sd, if it can't read try different readers, other than that, just buy a new micro sd

--- cant find on my pc the device so i can reformat it.. and tried already others entrys
frown.gif
soo 3rd option i guess...

use a microsd-sd adapter

--- i dont know, and never have seen one of those xD.. well i google it now.. and i dont think i own it :S

Thanks anyways

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
Sounds like your mSD reader is broken. Try using a different reader. Go purchase it. The one that comes with the AceKard is cheap junk.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up