Hello.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Wabsta, Jun 1, 2008.

Hello.

by Wabsta Jun 1, 2008 at 9:54 AM 1,037 Views 5 replies
  1. Wabsta
    OP

Wabsta you fight like a dairy farmer

Apr 25, 2008
    Netherlands
    SCUMM Bar
    I've been here for a while now, but I never saw this "introduction" section.
    So, hello, I'm wabsta, I'm 16 years old, I live in Holland, and I'm in the DS scene (with the flashcarts, and homebrew, and hacking and stuff), since march or something.
    At that time, I already had a DS once, but it broke, so I sold it to someone who was able to fix it (my upper screen was broken).
    Then I still had all my games. And I thought: if I ever get a DS again, I still have some games.
    But, some weeks later, I thought: I need money, and I don't think I'll ever get a DS again, and if I do, I'll just buy a cartridge for roms (I heard some things of it by then).
    Months passed, and suddenly, my girlfriend wanted a DS!
    So I was very excited!
    But she just wanted to buy games.
    Even though I told her, that a flashcart, would probadly be cheaper.
    So, I did a little search on google, and discovered the R4.
    It was 50 or 60euro's (that's like 77 or 93 U.S. dollars) for a R4 and a 2g microSD.

But it worked, and she was happy with it.

So I was thinking: I have to get a DS myself again! So I started earning money, and in march or something, I bought myself a blue DSPhat. And 2 weeks later, a M3Real (it was cheaper then the R4 my gf bought, so I instantly bought it). That's where I entered the DS hacking/homebrew stuff-like scene.
    And I'm happy with it, 'cause the sakura is very cool.
    (And yes, I'm still waiting on the English Sakura, or till someone translates it him/herself, 'cause, only hacked, but in Japanese, isn't really worth it for me, since I don't understand Japanese:P).

Sorry, if my english was awfull at some points, or if you find this story borring :P

2. tinymonkeyt

tinymonkeyt GBAtemp brat

Feb 27, 2008
    United States
    welcome :]

3. Eternal Myst

Eternal Myst Back from the Myst.

May 2, 2008
    United States
    I have a bomb alallalallala
    Welcome to GBATemp!
    Would you like a Cupcake! [​IMG]

4. The Teej

The Teej Also known as The Tjalian

Former Staff
    Jun 27, 2004
    England
    Welcome to GBAtemp, wabsta!

5. Narin

Narin The Cheat Master, kupo!

Former Staff
    Feb 19, 2008
    United States
    Welcome to GBATemp, its great to have you here. We hope you enjoy your stay, kupo!

6. playallday

playallday Group: GBAtemp Ghost

May 23, 2008
    Canada
    [@N@[)@
    Welcome! Have fun here!