Hello friends ^—^

Tranquilmonia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hello friends,

A few years ago, retrogamefan's Multi Cart Update helped me set up my then newly acquired R4 flashcart. I figured I'd join this site to talk about the DS and such, but I never really did. I hope to change that soon and share ideas with all of you. Thank you friends and God bless you.

Reactions: CoolMe and ZDA

Tranquilmonia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Well Hello :) ,

:hrth: And Welcome to GBAtemp! We have gamers and programmer from around the world! :hrth:

We have people with:
:yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::psp::discuss::download::yay:

Not to mention PC gamers, Game Cubers and Retro gamers as well.

Enjoy our site :D
Yes, thank you friend.
Hey @Tranquilmonia , I'm a huge fan of the DS myself! It was my favorite handheld growing up (though the GBA SP is a close second) and one of the main reasons I got into homebrew back then and learned to program. I still have my original R4. Enjoy the site! :nds: :gba: :toot:
Oh that's great to hear. I missed out on the GBA but thankfully my best friend from way back in Elementary School owned one so I kind of grew up with it too, in a way. One of the exciting things for me about owning a DS was that it was my first console so yes, I enjoyed it very much and sank hundreds of hours into it. The R4 truly is a blessing. Thank you friend.

Reactions: CoolMe and ZDA

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game