Status
Not open for further replies.

EL_London

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello from Sunny London UK, Brexit is in the air and no one know's what the hell is going on, I love Gameing Retro Gaming. have two PSPs and PSvita, two PS3 on is broken YLOD need to be fixed so I can retroarch it. a old HP Laptop and a PS4.

PSN ID And-War

Reactions: x65943

Rolf12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Hello from Sunny London UK, Brexit is in the air and no one know's what the hell is going on, I love Gameing Retro Gaming. have two PSPs and PSvita, two PS3 on is broken YLOD need to be fixed so I can retroarch it. a old HP Laptop and a PS4.

PSN ID And-War
Oi. What's really goin' on with brexit business? Sounds like pre-school with all the teachers quitting their jobs.
From the eastern side of the lake we are raising our eyebrows.
[emoji3522]

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

PSN ID And-War
As I say to all new memebers

Welcome aboard the crazy train. You don't need to be crazy to be here but it sure does help.

Reactions: EL_London

EL_London

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
any one know of how to edit my PSvita GT PSP game save, im just trying to Give credits and reset my days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ...