Hello there

Orca3306

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello there everyone, my name is Adam and I’m from the United States. I work on Nintendo consoles for myself, friends, family and others who are uncomfortable doing it themselves or paid someone incompetent that screwed up their console in an attempt to mod it. I started off during the pandemic when I found my childhood Wii and the rest is history. Moved onto my gen 1 switch afterwards, my DSi, 3DS, eventually moving up to things like hard modding the GameCube.

It’s something I’ve found I love doing more than just about anything else and has brought me a lot of joy seeing Wiis especially get given a new life after being modded rather than rotting in a dark closet or being tossed to the landfill.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello there everyone, my name is Adam and I’m from the United States. I work on Nintendo consoles for myself, friends, family and others who are uncomfortable doing it themselves or paid someone incompetent that screwed up their console in an attempt to mod it. I started off during the pandemic when I found my childhood Wii and the rest is history. Moved onto my gen 1 switch afterwards, my DSi, 3DS, eventually moving up to things like hard modding the GameCube.

It’s something I’ve found I love doing more than just about anything else and has brought me a lot of joy seeing Wiis especially get given a new life after being modded rather than rotting in a dark closet or being tossed to the landfill.
Hello, :)

:hrth:And welcome to GBAtemp! Where we have modders, gamers and programmers from across the globe.:hrth:

We have people with:
:yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::nds:

Not to mention that our forum consists of GameCubers, Retro enthusiasts, Dreamcasters, as well as people like you who want to contribute.

Enjoy our Amazing site! :D

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello :) ,

:hrth: And Welcome to GBAtemp! We have gamers and programmer from around the world! :hrth:

We have people with:
:yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::psp::discuss::download::yay:

Not to mention PC gamers, GameCubers, and Retro gamers as well.

Enjoy our Wonderfully Amazing site :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol