Hello! - Old-school gamer who dabbles with cheat engine/ mods / trainers here

wysteria86

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hello to all veterans and newbies!

Please don't confuse the title as me being skilled at making my own mods, trainers or codes.

I am an old hardcore gamer, who has been playing games since I was 2 years old! My first console and game that i have ever played was Zelda on the Nintendo Entertainment System ( The grey bulky box with the rectangular controllers ) lol. I played a whole lot of Ninja Gaiden, Classic Mario, Metroid and Castlevania (The whole lot of em platformers). As the years went by I have come to love crpgs, srpgs, jrpgs, even arpgs mixed with some simulation, survival and management type games.

I joined this site coz I wanted to learn more about tinkering with the games that I love and have some fun while doing it. I have REALLY BASIC knowledge on using tools like CE, I modded the heck out of my Skyrim! I use Mods/Trainers like Wemod, Fling etc.

Looking forward to learning from the PROs

PurpleDragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello to all veterans and newbies!

Please don't confuse the title as me being skilled at making my own mods, trainers or codes.

I am an old hardcore gamer, who has been playing games since I was 2 years old! My first console and game that i have ever played was Zelda on the Nintendo Entertainment System ( The grey bulky box with the rectangular controllers ) lol. I played a whole lot of Ninja Gaiden, Classic Mario, Metroid and Castlevania (The whole lot of em platformers). As the years went by I have come to love crpgs, srpgs, jrpgs, even arpgs mixed with some simulation, survival and management type games.

I joined this site coz I wanted to learn more about tinkering with the games that I love and have some fun while doing it. I have REALLY BASIC knowledge on using tools like CE, I modded the heck out of my Skyrim! I use Mods/Trainers like Wemod, Fling etc.

Looking forward to learning from the PROs
Welcome, man!
CE is pretty easy to use. I also don't have much skill but was able to find my way on a few games i wanted to experiment with.
Pleasure to meet you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*