Hacking Hello, great gods. There's a problem that's been bothering me. I'd like to ask you. How to find the map pointer address of the game.

wert521451

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, great gods. There's a problem that's been bothering me. I'd like to ask you. I want to find the game's Illustrated address. However, such address changes are too small. Generally, 00 is not unlocked or FF is not unlocked. It is difficult to find the address. I can only use stupid methods. Dump the memory in the game and compare the memory before and after the change, but in many cases, the length and size of the memory are different and can't be compared. Such an address generally, how do we find an address? thank you

Terrorize420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, great gods. There's a problem that's been bothering me. I'd like to ask you. I want to find the game's Illustrated address. However, such address changes are too small. Generally, 00 is not unlocked or FF is not unlocked. It is difficult to find the address. I can only use stupid methods. Dump the memory in the game and compare the memory before and after the change, but in many cases, the length and size of the memory are different and can't be compared. Such an address generally, how do we find an address? thank you

Try this

Edizon wiki

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night