Not open for further replies.

Cermage

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hell yeah just graduated from high school today. never ever have to go to school again, the idea is just fantastic. im off to schoolies down at the coast for a week. so freaking awesome~, mass party for a straight week~

Cermage

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i will be going to uni next year. double degree in engineering/applied science hopefully. but the idea of getting up at 6am every morning, getting uniform ready, making sure homework is done e.t.c i never have to do again.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mishra said:
hell yeah just graduated from high school today. never ever have to go to school again, the idea is just fantastic. im off to schoolies down at the coast for a week. so freaking awesome~, mass party for a straight week~

Well good luck at uni.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
I am only fifteen and when it comes to graduation, Theres no way Im going with schoolies.. Gets out of control and people either get injured or killed. Every year its the same thing..
frown.gif

Banger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I guess I am out of the "loop" as I have no clue what schoolies is. Is it like Scoliosis?

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Cermage

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Curley5959 said:
I am only fifteen and when it comes to graduation, Theres no way Im going with schoolies.. Gets out of control and people either get injured or killed. Every year its the same thing..
frown.gif

i went to schoolies last year despite not being a graduate. you can usually eye out the people who do those sorts of things pretty easily. and its pretty easy to distance yourself from them. and its common sense to stay away from the large crowds as well. people who do that have usually drunk to the point they have no clue about what they are doing. i managed to keep myself safe pretty easily last year =P

Banger said:
QUOTE(mishra @ Nov 21 2008, 01:09 AM) hell yeah just graduated from high school today. never ever have to go to school again, the idea is just fantastic. im off to schoolies down at the coast for a week. so freaking awesome~, mass party for a straight week~

Well good luck at uni.

uni =/= school. i dont have to attend lectures.

Banger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ahh, I will just stay on my home turf and do the same thing
tongue.gif
Not having to either sleep on a beach/tent/hotel/motel and still have a great time and then just head back to my place to hop into my nice bed. Seems like a waste of money when you can just party it up in college. Though I do not know how partyful uni's are in your part of the world.

Cermage

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Banger said:
Ahh, I will just stay on my home turf and do the same thing
tongue.gif
Not having to either sleep on a beach/tent/hotel/motel and still have a great time and then just head back to my place to hop into my nice bed. Seems like a waste of money when you can just party it up in college. Though I do not know how partyful uni's are in your part of the world.

heh why would you give up the chance to party with 30k+ people?

Banger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I like my bed is why. I have gone to Summer Fest for the past few years (Worlds largest music festival dub so by The Guinness Book of World Records). We usally stay their for 1 day and head back at like 4AM with a 3 hour drive. So their I get to party it up with over 100k people and still get to sleep in my bed :-)

I also try to avoid trouble so a week with a bunch of drunk people most blacking out seems like a bad idea to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol