Homebrew Question Hekate v4.6 bootloader library sleep mode is missing?

juijui68

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guys,

I backup my switch Nand with Hekate v4.6 and after finished back-up it says something "bootloader library for sleep mode is missing"?
Could somebody tell me what it means? Do I need to fix it? Thanks.

astrogrrl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I need some help, I am getting the same issue, I am trying to load the most recent Hekate without any success. I have followed multiple guides. I am using a rcm loader and the switch is from launch so def not patched. Every time I try to load the Hekate it only boots to sideways text stating "Missing LPO (sleep mode) library! Missing or old minerva library! Update your bootloader folder! press any key...." I have drag and dropped most current boot loader folder to SD. I have tried downloading the files for the SD card from multiple sites including sdsetup and the kosmos pack as well as straight from gthub. It keeps doing the same thing. Since there was the options to get in to tools I thought i would at least try to back up my Nand etc. However it said my SD was not FAT partition even though it is formatted in Fat32 (mac disk utility). I did partition the 128 SD card to have a 33GB partition (for creating SD nand to run HB from). I am using a Mac - could this be the issue?

How do I get it to work. I want to create emmc on separate partition to run Homebrew. Mainly want checkpoint and the stuff for checking dens etc in pokemon.

GedAmbra

Trophies
XP
Country
Lithuania
I'm having same problem. I get a message "Missing lp0(sleep mode) library! Missing or old minerva library! Update your bootloader folder" when I try to boot atmosphere.

sirsk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Tegra Explorer payload, inside payload format sd as fat32, save my life from failed to stat stage2 (atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin)

SuperTriangle07

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, that solution didn't work for me. I have another microSD card in which I downloaded exactly what I had in my previous microSD card and everything seems to work perfectly. I would like to recover my old microSD card because it had a bigger storage but I can't figure out what the issue is since reformatting it changes nothing and the content of the card doesn't seems to be the problem either.
Thanks

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, that solution didn't work for me. I have another microSD card in which I downloaded exactly what I had in my previous microSD card and everything seems to work perfectly. I would like to recover my old microSD card because it had a bigger storage but I can't figure out what the issue is since reformatting it changes nothing and the content of the card doesn't seems to be the problem either.
Thanks
How are your SD cards formatted? And did you check if they were both fake?

horokeusama

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It means the bootloader library for sleep mode is missing. To fix it, you put the Hekate files on your SD card.

I'm facing this issue, but I don't use hekate, I just launch fusee directly.

It used to work fine, but whenever I try to reboot to payload within the homebrew app, I get this error. What can I do to fix it besides installing hekate?

marcus05011993

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guys,

I backup my switch Nand with Hekate v4.6 and after finished back-up it says something "bootloader library for sleep mode is missing"?
Could somebody tell me what it means? Do I need to fix it? Thanks.
my fix was that i didnt have my sd card infully and also i closed tegrarcmgui and opened it again and reclicked the folder and loaded the payload path again

BrodyLogs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It means the bootloader library for sleep mode is missing. To fix it, you put the Hekate files on your SD card.
all the bootloader files are there im still getting this issue
Post automatically merged:

i put the bootloader files on my sd card and its still saying missing lpo lib and minerva lib

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well I believe I'm about to get hit with a spring sinus infuction
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well I believe I'm about to get hit with a spring sinus infuction